***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
grey looks pretty good...prolly gonna pass tho. Flu games is all I want.

laugh.gif

Would've been better if that baby blue was navy tho 
nerd.gif

Liking the Grey's but prob won't get. The "wings" on radar but 12,000 pairs? No chance in hell I will even come close to purchasing. Pass the salt.

I agree I don't like the 2 blues but when I say I'm in... I mean in but for the low or with an easy purchase. Not stress zone on those.

These grey uni blue 12s have a G'town feel to them. But anyone else find the ridges on the upper a little flat for a 12?

The grey pair would have been much better if they chose one kind of blue instead if two. Looks like they couldn't decide which blue to go with so they said how bout both?

Definitely looks like tumbled leather on a sample pair. This is more than likely not the finished product we will be getting.

Yea dudes was crusading against the pink joints in fb groups not even bc they were pink, but because it was a grade school release and they felt it should be left alone for grade school customers. Well them white/Carolina joints better have nobody switching sides now, the color is a lot more tolerable but they claim it was never about color in the first place. It's still a GS release

I like the grey pair, i thought the top was suppose to fade and be gradient material. I think 12's with the white bottom look the best, but the Macklemore pair is just all stars with gold on them, I can't wait to see pics of all red with white, those will end up being the best 12 this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom