***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
OVO & NY XII's situation?
I meant the 10s and how they pretty much turned out the same. It's getting late so forgive me 
laugh.gif

Oh I gotcha but that's the Masters. Man lemme take my butt to sleep. This is one heck of a secret. I'm sure sumbody knows n will spill the beans eventually. I hope. Lol.

I'd take both the white pairs.. Ima sucker for all white kicks. Would especially love for my 1st Nike draft win to be for those OVOs, need some at retail. I had no luck either time with the white OVO X and I'll prob eventually break down and get those. :smh:

I'd take both the white pairs.. Ima sucker for all white kicks. Would especially love for my 1st Nike draft win to be for those OVOs, need some at retail. I had no luck either time with the white OVO X and I'll prob eventually break down and get those.
mean.gif
1/4 now. Hit on Bordeauxs & stuck out on Chicago 1s, White OVOs, and the Wings 
tired.gif

Would've been 1/6 if I had tried for the Kobes from yesterday and today.

i hope not, the masters are so close to an all murdered out 12 and have already released. not to mention the OVO 12s might be dropping too. a 3rd all black 12 would be overdoing it.

This. But if it's Black Labs(with black midsole) or Playoffs I can't pass on either of those.

Last edited:
Don't forget the Nubucks. Those are majority black except for the blue tabs, Jumpman, tongue lining.

Also yall have to remember when j23 confirmed colors of the 12s it did not have the full colorway of each store example
Jordan xii grey unc
Jordan xii red black both shoes have white but it wasn't put in the colorway list when they were confirmed shoe could have more than one color

But what happened to this one? Maybe it's this.
From what I read, I think those were supposed to be the grey ones in June.

ZSneakerhead had posted somewhere saying the Playoffs were a possible release later this year. It still could be those. Dino confirmed the White/Red's and those aren't on anyone's calendars yet.

Not canadian but there were no cards included with the fb's.

Oh alright because I saw some reviews on YouTube and some of them showed the retro card (but one reviewer said his were fake) so it got me confused.. Good to know though thought my connect was messing around

From what I read, I think those were supposed to be the grey ones in June.

ZSneakerhead had posted somewhere saying the Playoffs were a possible release later this year. It still could be those. Dino confirmed the White/Red's and those aren't on anyone's calendars yet.
on the j23app only see a black but in gs size and the other ones the grey ones for june

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom