***Official-Jordan XII 12 Thread-New Releases***

Best Jordan XII Retro Release of 2016?

• Jordan XII- "Flu Game" (Black/Red)

Votes: 159 60.7%
  • Jordan XII- French Blue

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Jordan XII- Masters (Black-Rattan/White)

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Jordan XII- White/Pink GS

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Grey/University Blue

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Jordan XII- Bibby PE (Red/Black)

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (Black)

Votes: 12 4.6%
  • Jordan XII- OVO (White)

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (Black)

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Jordan XII- 15Lab12 (White)

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jordan XII- Navy/Carolina Blue Suede

Votes: 4 1.5%

• Total voters
didn't check this thread for a week or two, but the last time I checked, the white/red 12 (the og one) was set to release. Now I check the first page and I don't see them there anymore, what's going on? I still have mine from the last release, but wouldn't mind getting a pair that fits better

This'll probably be the least desirable pair IMO. If they don't sit it's no real loss in my eyes
Reminds me of the material used on School Daze 1s, don't have those 3s so I can't compare.
I agree, I'd wanna check em out in person

Exactly. If there is a line for these, I wouldn't bother even standing in it. Now, if I saw them sitting I might consider paying retail because I do like the colors. If I didn't like how they felt in hand or on foot it's an easy pass

The grey pair is definitely the weakest 12 coming out this year (so far). I wouldn't expect them to be hard to get unless they are copper 17 numbers.

didn't check this thread for a week or two, but the last time I checked, the white/red 12 (the og one) was set to release. Now I check the first page and I don't see them there anymore, what's going on? I still have mine from the last release, but wouldn't mind getting a pair that fits better

I never listed the White/Red XII's as a confirmed release on this thread bcuz it has always been rumored. You can check @j23app and it's not listed anywhere on his app and he is my main dude. As of now the only one to confirm the White/Red XII's is Dino, I believe.

IMG

That's nothing new. I was just pointing out the fact that not all sources have confirmed it and these dudes are like us, not perfect. Once majority of sources confirm the release and we start seeing pics then I will add it. None of this is a big deal tho so not sure what d deal is. I mean things change all the time like having a release date moved 3-4x, or the rumored Melo XI's dropping, etc...
Carmello-Anthony-Air-Jordan-11-All-Red.jpg

I just take it in stride and whatever drops if I like it I try to buy it. No need to complicate the sneakergame. KISS my moto.

I just got a text for a minor comeup/major setback.

All that actually follow my dialogue on this website knows I remain true to whatever I say.

To say the least, I like black based retros and like mostly OG cws. For collecting purposes they hold up longer and retains value in the event If I ever sell my whole collection. *highly doubtful*

Anyways got a text specifying they got flu game 12s early. As a "legit" collector I notice the pull tab is flimsy at the top. Where the boxed jumpman is. My question to all that own a 2016 "remastered" pair of 12s, is the pull tab flimsy like a 2 year was pulling on your tabs or are they straight up and down as the "2012s" were? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I just got a text for a minor comeup/major setback.

All that actually follow my dialogue on this website knows I remain true to whatever I say.

To say the least, I like black based retros and like mostly OG cws. For collecting purposes they hold up longer and retains value in the event If I ever sell my whole collection. *highly doubtful*

Anyways got a text specifying they got flu game 12s early. As a "legit" collector I notice the pull tab is flimsy at the top. Where the boxed jumpman is. My question to all that own a 2016 "remastered" pair of 12s, is the pull tab flimsy like a 2 year was pulling on your tabs or are they straight up and down as the "2012s" were? Thanks in advance.
my frenchies arent as stiff as my taxis

I'm definitely in on the flu games, and after seeing more and more pics of the grey ones I'm definitely in on those too.

Man, this 1st half of the year has been the calm before the storm. A lot of heat mentioned to drop and it's been slow thus far.. JB going for the throat in the 2nd half. :smh:

Grey 12s have a Georgetown 11 vibe to them and since I missed out on those, I will try not to miss out on these!

Man, this 1st half of the year has been the calm before the storm. A lot of heat mentioned to drop and it's been slow thus far.. JB going for the throat in the 2nd half. :smh:

That's true been coping more nikes, kobes, and other joints lately.. Haven't been much yet this year besides the French blues and a couple cops from the pop up Jordans store here in Toronto back in February

Jordan XII PE Collection. Straight fiyah.

air-jordan-xii-pe-collection-1.jpg

Via SBD
BRUH

Black/Purple, Black/UNC, White/UNC, Purple/White, Green/White, Yellow/White ...all musts, all musts

Actually, just release all Ray Allen PEs please. I will buy ALL of them.

Last edited:
BRUH

Black/Purple, Black/UNC, White/UNC, Purple/White, Green/White, Yellow/White ...all musts, all musts

Actually, just release all Ray Allen PEs please. I will buy ALL of them.

Sounds Bruh-nificent! I would settle for just about any of those PE's. Bruh Bruh :smile:

Don't sleep on the D.Wade PE's 2.

Back
Top Bottom