OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
On which part??

The store had a bunch of Lebrons 9 LOWS South Beach colors..only size 14 and up

The employees were passing out the F&F coupons...I was able to get 2..could have gotten more...but didn't wanna be greedy...

Last edited:
Was able to score Jordan 2012 grey/volt at SL for $35 with the f&f coupon. They were marked as Bgrades.

Stopped by my local Nike Outlet here in NH and was looking at some shoes when I casually mentioned the coupon and one of the employees gave me one. Ended up getting a pair of Hyperdunks and a pair Lebron X Windchill's for $150 total 

Castle Rock, Co

Hash Wall: Air Max 1 PRM all red sz. 8.5 probably three or four pairs for 79.99

FSR of black/volt Revis for 99.99

Probably wont be able to use the coupon anymore so if any one wants it pm me

Jersey Gardens outlet had the Free Run+!!!

2ron7d3.jpg
I've been to 6 outlets the past 2 weeks and each of them had at least 2 styles of the free run 2.   Not sure if Nike started manufacturing them again or what.

CITADEL is by far the worst, waste of retail space, outlet in the world.
Agreed.  I should have planned to go to Ontario or Camarillo.  If Citadel had some of the stuff posted at Deer Park I would have dropped a lot of cash easy.

BIG shout out to SLP Product for the coupon, I'll still paypal you if you want man, dude had the hand written envelope and stamp and everything.

Camarillo is pretty bad though IMO. It's as if they get stuff made for the outlets themselves there and no chance of getting any steals or great deals. At least for every time I've gone there

Agreed.  I should have planned to go to Ontario or Camarillo.  If Citadel had some of the stuff posted at Deer Park I would have dropped a lot of cash easy.

BIG shout out to SLP Product for the coupon, I'll still paypal you if you want man, dude had the hand written envelope and stamp and everything.
This on both points. SLP stays blessing me for F&F.

I wish we had a clearance store. You'd think being L.A., we'd have a bigger volume store.

I've been to 6 outlets the past 2 weeks and each of them had at least 2 styles of the free run 2.   Not sure if Nike started manufacturing them again or what.

Yeah I didn't think so at first because they're all Og colors... But I said let me look and they all have 2013 production dates.

went to nordstrom rack and copped the green pair of the spring pack new balance 996s for $65.. purple pair was also in stock but didn't see the blue pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom