OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay in Pasadena and the Citadel outlet never has anything worth looking at. I'm debating whether to visit the Camarillo or the Ontario Mills outlet. Which of the two would be the best bang for my buck? Thank you in advance for any input.

I stay in Pasadena and the Citadel outlet never has anything worth looking at. I'm debating whether to visit the Camarillo or the Ontario Mills outlet. Which of the two would be the best bang for my buck? Thank you in advance for any input.
I dont care for Ontario but that's cause I dont like the people who shop there. 

Camarillo is hit or miss. Cabazon is usually good but far.

Last edited:
does anyone know if their outlet has the lunar flyknit chukka in stock? I walked into the one in Folsom, CA and passed on them. Mistake :frown:

does anyone know if their outlet has the lunar flyknit chukka in stock? I walked into the one in Folsom, CA and passed on them. Mistake :frown:
You can contact Nike via chat and have them look up one for you. It vastly helps if you have the style number/color code (xxxxxx-xxx) of the particular one you want so they can find it easier. I'm not sure if they can narrow their search down via your zip code so they can check if outlets close to you have 'em. Otherwise, you can do a phone order if it's located elsewhere.

Howell MI (517) 552-6453 as of 9:30am

Only notables were

green/white revis $60 hash wall sz 12
lebron 8 black outs 8-9 $75
huarache 2k4 white/navy/red $55 sz 10-12
lebron soldier 6 orange/grey $95 fsr
hyperdunk grey/orange fsr call for prices
melo m9 black/white or black/silver fsr call from prices
aj 2012 E $70 white/black/royal sz 9-12 (only had 3 sz 12's)
You mean the Olympic colorway?

Kissimee Clearance Store

People were going crazy over the two racks of ID returns for $40 each. KDVs and Air Maxs went the quickest. Lots of various roshes and sizes with names and without. Most popular returned id roshe was the grey yeezy color combo (grey upper, swoosh grey or mint, outsole mint, lining pink or red, extra laces too)
How do people get the heads up?

Jeffersonville Ohio outlet has a ton of runners on the hash wall they had the whole sunset pack 90s 95s and 1s

Strata Grey/White-Black-Cyber
Style - Color # 333888-018

Light Bone/Sail-Classic Stone-Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 333888-094

White/Dark Grey/Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 537383-114

White/Medium Grey/Black
Style - Color # 537383-110

And a bunch of women's vintage pack. The black am1, blue am1 and red

And the pimentos still plus a bunch more

I was shocked

Jeffersonville Ohio outlet has a ton of runners on the hash wall they had the whole sunset pack 90s 95s and 1s

Strata Grey/White-Black-Cyber
Style - Color # 333888-018

Light Bone/Sail-Classic Stone-Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 333888-094

White/Dark Grey/Hyper Blue
Style - Color # 537383-114

White/Medium Grey/Black
Style - Color # 537383-110

And a bunch of women's vintage pack. The black am1, blue am1 and red

And the pimentos still plus a bunch more

I was shocked
Prices on the 1s?

IMO July was not a good month for outlets. Hope August is better, but I my money is on September.

Ross in Milpitas 

Saw these football socks they were super long and had "USA" stitched on the back. Are they some type of PE or something? Because I don't know why they would put USA on football socks. I mean USA is like the only country that plays football.

They also had a couple pairs of Adidas Top 10 size 12+ they were the Blue / orange pair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom