OFFICIAL JULY '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dolphin mall update bunch of hyperfuse low and high top,Ramdom cleats,non bball related shoes
And the best one they have is the lebron vi soldier rouge

11401 NW 12th St
Miami
(305) 716-8760

LOL they took pics of the serial number on the back so you can just use them over the phone. 

Not a smart idea considering the coupons use unique bar codes that can be traced back to the employee. Smh

really? i doubt nike would go that far. last year i grabbed a fat stack of coupons from nike HQ and im pretty sure barcode was same as my friends who go it elsewhere.

idk doe.

Went to the Leesburg, VA outlet over the weekend. Only thing I saw worth noting was a bunch of Flyknits in various sizes (Electric Green/White/Black/Tarp Green, Style: 554887 311).

How were the size runs on the flyknits? Was it the White/black pari you saw or the black/white pair? and any idea if they were trainers or racers? Sorry for all the questions, just want to be sure before i take that 45 min drive from Silver Spring/Wheaton (near DC)... PM if you can...

Went to the Leesburg, VA outlet over the weekend. Only thing I saw worth noting was a bunch of Flyknits in various sizes (Electric Green/White/Black/Tarp Green, Style: 554887 311).

How were the size runs on the flyknits? Was it the White/black pari you saw or the black/white pair? and any idea if they were trainers or racers? Sorry for all the questions, just want to be sure before i take that 45 min drive from Silver Spring/Wheaton (near DC)... PM if you can...

just call. they should even be able to hold your pairs until you get there.

You know these outlet employees have the intelligence of a cinder block fam... I have no faith in these bammas knowing the difference between a trainer, racer and a lunar. SMH. Might just bite the bullet and ride out there....

You know these outlet employees have the intelligence of a cinder block fam... I have no faith in these bammas knowing the difference between a trainer, racer and a lunar. SMH. Might just bite the bullet and ride out there....

you'd be surprised. also, providing a style code does wonders.

best case - they have the exact answer you are looking for.
worse case - you can determine who you are talking to knows nothing.

whenever I used to call, I got transferred to the footwear department so I got a person that seemed somewhat knowledgeable.

its not like people are calling, blowing up the lines. should be a pretty chill, stress free conversation.

well worth the 5-6 minutes instead of waiting for a reply on here.

How do you get these friends and family no way I am paying $20 for one,I just need one shoe I want to cop pm me if you can help
Hence from FRIENDS and FAMILY that work for Nike. If you don't know anyone, you'll have to buy one. Unless someone here is willing to provide you with one for free.

Do the math, if you are going to spend over $100 and more, $20 for an extra 30% is nothing and in some Nike Outlets like a Clearance store their is an extra 20-30% off on top.

you'd be surprised. also, providing a style code does wonders.

best case - they have the exact answer you are looking for.
worse case - you can determine who you are talking to knows nothing.

whenever I used to call, I got transferred to the footwear department so I got a person that seemed somewhat knowledgeable.

its not like people are calling, blowing up the lines. should be a pretty chill, stress free conversation.

well worth the 5-6 minutes instead of waiting for a reply on here.

Kind of hard to make a phone call about kicks, with my boss in the office right next to mine, lol...

I'll call tonite from home...

Appreciate the advice though...

San Leandro update:

Corks was untrue..rumor. Don't believe anything you see online according the Nike worker there.

Not much to report.  Just returned 2 pairs of AM1 (OG EM (red/blk) and ALL black/gold swoosh that you see posted on sneakersteal)

Jordan Jumpman H Series II

A few Solstice NRG PRM left

Air Force 1 Foamposite Low

Area 72 Vandals

Air Max 1 PRM (all blk w/gold swoosh)

Wardour Low Slip Ons

Ruckus II

Saw a pair of Lebron X in gs.  Also copped a pink flyknit for womans in its wrong box for $59.99...vs. the clearance price of $99.99.

Lots of 49ers Superbowl patch jerseys of Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree $59.99 each. 

Last edited:
SMH at people selling coupons if you in the L.A area and need one im willing to help a few people out like last time just pm me
Class Act!
happy.gif

Lets not make this a coupon request thread.

If someone has any friends and family coupons to share, please just post how many you have and update that they are gone.

Thanks

I got a general question about Nike stores. Can I return my 2nd pair of green camo foam pros to a Nike outlet and get a full refund? I need quick cash for an emergency and can't wait to look for a buyer. i believe i bought at foot locker. Just in case that matters. Thanks in advance

I got a general question about Nike stores. Can I return my 2nd pair of green camo foam pros to a Nike outlet and get a full refund? I need quick cash for an emergency and can't wait to look for a buyer. i believe i bought at foot locker. Just in case that matters. Thanks in advance

Why can't you just return them to Foot Locker then...?

You would get a full refund, but it would be on a Nike return merchandise card (same exact thing as a regular gift card, just a different name). If youre looking to get cash, return them to foot locker with your reciept (but only if its within the 30 days). If i were you, id put them up tonight on CL, twitter, and ig for retail.

Thanks for the input guys. I believe it's past the 30 days. I'll see what I can do. I really appreciate the help fellas

You would get a full refund, but it would be on a Nike return merchandise card (same exact thing as a regular gift card, just a different name). If youre looking to get cash, return them to foot locker with your reciept (but only if its within the 30 days). If i were you, id put them up tonight on CL, twitter, and ig for retail.

he wouldn't get a full refund.
if he were to return the shoes to a nike store that's not an outlet like niketown then he would probably get a full refund to a gift card. returning items to an outlet with no receipt will get you what they come up as priced in the outlet system. rarely does an item come up as full value especially since its been out a little while. I returned a ndc order of camo foams with receipt to my local outlet and the price came up as something like 129.99 - 159.99.... cant remember exactly but it would be on a gift card as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
Is there a particular Nike outlet people recommend for the Southern California/LA area? I'm flying over there next week and want to pay a visit!

Is there a particular Nike outlet people recommend for the Southern California/LA area? I'm flying over there next week and want to pay a visit!
there is citadel outlet in commerce of the 5 fwy.. rarely any "good" stuff.... but you might be lucky and find something

San Leandro Update:

Saw size 11: 2 volt Flyknits and 1 blk/blue Flyknit

A bunch of Jordan CP3 V (in pink)

Jordan SC-1

A few burgundy Solstice NSW PRM ($9.99)

Free Trainer 5.0 (the older version) in size 10.5

I saw a person w/Lebron X (small feet) and a size 13 KD V N7

A couple pairs of Nike Air Max 1 essentials (the green mint/bone, the purplish blue/reddish pink one, and also the AM1 PRM (that sneakersteals have been posting)

there is citadel outlet in commerce of the 5 fwy.. rarely any "good" stuff.... but you might be lucky and find something

in LA itself Citadel is your only bet HOWEVER. if u wanna drive about 40mins. there is Camarillo up north and Ontario Mills Northeast - dont bother with block of orange,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom