OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Factory Store at Paramus, NJ have a full sizes of the Pro Asteriod Foams (eventhough tbe biggest size I saw last night was 13). They are marked for $130 ($120 bellow retail). They also had the Lebron 11 Low Sprite size 13 behind the register for $130 ($45 bellow retail). Give 'em a call if u wanna place a order @ 201-843-0932
thanks just placed an order....took about 40 minutes tho since they have a long line and were busy.

I would regret passing on them for $100 too.

Plan to take vaca to go to F&F at woodbury. You guys think should I go the first date or the last? They fill up stuffs everyday right or just the first day?

Any outlets with the flyknit trainer multicolors you guys know of? Did a chat with a nike rep for sizes 9.5 and 10 and she said no stores had em. Hoping to find em thx guys

I think that the Leesburg Outlet in Virginia has Multicolor Flyknit Trainers. They had a FSR last time I checked...

Just a FYI, I attempted to place an order for a pair of FK1 at a factory store and they no longer allow you to stack those $5 survey coupons...:rolleyes

Just a FYI, I attempted to place an order for a pair of FK1 at a factory store and they no longer allow you to stack those $5 survey coupons...:rolleyes
It usually depends on what store/ who you get. They can do it but they aren't supposed to

You can score a pair of Flyknit Lunar 2s for $95 on finishline, plus 15% off with FIREWORKS15 plus cashback

Burlington Seven Corners, VA

View media item 1087445
Both were 49. Scooped the air max 11.5, they didn't have em in any other sizes, but check your local Burlington.

Not really anything else of note. Had those Nike football type turf joints.

Thought the John Wall adidas were tuff to. Had em in multiple sizes.

Last edited:
For you guys who live in NY&NJ, which one is the best choice of outlet to go for F&F next week?
Woodbury, tanger or atlantic city.

Nike Store in Dolphin Mall (Miami FL) had 1 pair of each lebron 11 behind the counter: Indepdence day, denim, graffiti, south beach, and i think 2 other pairs. Also had a pair of kd vi elites in blue. Not sure of the sizes. Also 20% off hashwall. Not much really.

I have a $5 dollar off survey thing, pm me if anyone wants it.

The Nike Factory Store in Aurora, OH (330-995-3080) has the black Tech Fleece crew necks (545163-010) on their clearance rack for $41.97 with an additional 30% off for a grand total of $29.37. They had a few mediums, large, and XL while I was there.

Last edited:
Nike Rehoboth Beach Delaware

FSR up to 13 Air Max 180 QS gold/concord AND laser crimson $79.99

FSR Air Max 1 jacquard laser crimson $99.99

FSR dunk low pro black/new slate-reflect silver $52 + %20

Be on the look out at your local Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Ross because they're beginning to have the Hats that match the Shoes for about 10 bucks. Saw both BHM hats (which I copped) and spiderman foamposite hats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom