OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Bay Area heads...

2. Was at San Leandro earlier tonight, did they hire a bunch of new people and/or have a chat with employee's about their service? I seen a bunch of new workers in there I've never seen before but I do usually do during the day so maybe that is why but every employee I talked to was super helpful and nice and I didn't see a bunch of employee's standing around talking to each other like I normally do, LOL
I had complained the SL employees in general on the survey couple times. Also gave poor rating on every aspects...

Last edited:
Tulalip WA Nike Factory Store -

360-716-3120

20% off hash + basketball, 20% off lebron gear, 20% off jordan shorts only, 30% additional on clearance items

Nothing too much on the hash, ones that stood out were some volt nike flyknit frees in various sizes for 79 without discount. Sorry about some pictures if they are too blurry, employee kept eyeing/lowkey following me while I was taking em.

View media item 1083999
View media item 1084000
View media item 1084001
View media item 1084002
View media item 1084003
View media item 1084011
View media item 1084020
FSRs

View media item 1084021
View media item 1084023
View media item 1084024
View media item 1084025
View media item 1084031
View media item 1084029
View media item 1084028
View media item 1084026

Nice update.
mean.gif
at the price of Flyknit Lunar 2s $150?.. isn't that retail price? jesus. I heard somewhere that Nike is trying to turn NFS/outlets into regular retail stores. That price makes me think it's becoming true.

Repped for the update. At least there is a sale going on this weekend. Hopefully clearance stores get the same treatment this weekend.

Nice update.
mean.gif
at the price of Flyknit Lunar 2s $150?.. isn't that retail price? jesus. I heard somewhere that Nike is trying to turn NFS/outlets into regular retail stores. That price makes me think it's becoming true.
$159 thats a 9 dollar discount. lol

Az mills clearance store has no sales this weekend. Nothing good that I saw. Hyper revs oregon ducks cw for 69.97 random sizes. Lots of dri fit tees of the big three kobe kd lebron for only 9.99. Were the best deals I saw. All tees were 9.99 actually.

No sale today might have a sale this weekend. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Marshalls all over new england have the Kobe Gumbo gitd hats and i also saw lebron 2 slides ($16) and low hyperdunks ($40) at a few outlets.

I heard they gonna have Friend&Family soon. Wonder how can I get coupon? Last time I went to outlet in that week, staff didn't give it out.

Nice update.
mean.gif
Well they can try but in honesty, it won't work. The market for the outlet stores are different from a NIKE store. So they can try to raise the price close to msrp and slowly turn it into a retail store but in the long run, it won't work. 

No one posted about asteroid foams hitting outlets yet?

Jackson NJ Factory
1 (732) 833-2202
$129.99

not sure if still available anymore, but i would think other outlets have also. I'll be making some calls tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store at Paramus, NJ have a full sizes of the Pro Asteriod Foams (eventhough tbe biggest size I saw last night was 13). They are marked for $130 ($120 bellow retail). They also had the Lebron 11 Low Sprite size 13 behind the register for $130 ($45 bellow retail). Give 'em a call if u wanna place a order @ 201-843-0932

Last edited:
Nike Factory Store at Paramus, NJ have a full sizes of the Pro Asteriod Foams (eventhough tbe biggest size I saw last night was 13). They are marked for $130 ($120 bellow retail). They also had the Lebron 11 Low Sprite size 13 behind the register for $130 ($45 bellow retail). Give 'em a call if u wanna place a order @ 201-843-0932
My nike factory had asteroid foams for 100 2 days ago
Kinda regretting I skipped em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom