OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual... NFS Great Lakes, Auburn Hills, MI had nothing. Stopped by to return something though. LoL
Was just about to take the 1.5 hr trip over there tomorrow thanks for the heads up. Hate living in west Michigan two outlets and they both suck. There's one opening about 10 minutes from Grand Rapids Fall 2015 though can't wait

Nike conroe tx has a sz 11 brazil pack 490 I believe... Almost fsr of kobe 8 year of the horse for 100

Going to New York City for the first time next week and driving up through Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. Any nike factory or clearance stores in the area worth checking out? thanks

Going to New York City for the first time next week and driving up through Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey. Any nike factory or clearance stores in the area worth checking out? thanks
off the top of my head, Jackson nj outlets aren't too far off the jersey turnpike. Philadelphia premium outlets are like a 25 min drive off the pa turnpike.

BTW off topic but I think everyone should cop those lunarglide 1's lol or at least try them on. Hands down the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn so far. 
You should cop a pair of Puma Disc Blaze. It'll change your mind about those Lunarglides real quick

I finally found something half way decent at Ross today. I was able to get a pair of Zoom Soldier VI style 525015-100. They were marked as size 13 1/2 but they fit like a 12 1/2 ( I'm a 12 and have other pairs in my size). They fit just a tad big but they were still really comfortable. No way they were actually a 13 1/2. They also had what looked like a size 16 or 17. Ross in San Juan Capistrano, CA $49.99

Jersey Gardens

NT in NYC

Franklin Mills

Arundel Mills

NJ

Jackson Oultets
Jersey shore outlets (tinton falls)

For the timb lovers start checking your local burlingtons within the next few weeks, they'll be receiving the usual shipments of premium butters. They'll be marked factory seconds but a lot of the pairs have very minor blemishes if any, for $80 you can't beat it imo. Just a heads up.

For the timb lovers start checking your local burlingtons within the next few weeks, they'll be receiving the usual shipments of premium butters. They'll be marked factory seconds but a lot of the pairs have very minor blemishes if any, for $80 you can't beat it imo. Just a heads up.

will definitely check. thanks!

try living in cincinnati......2 stores are near me and i struggle to find things i like.
Yeah rookwood and cincy premium are both weak. Always find better stuff at jeffersonville, oh. Never seen retro js or any premium stuff at the first 2 but I have seen some at jeffersonville.

Waterloo Premium Outlets NY

Loads of Jordan and Nike t-shirts (with sayings) $7.99

Blackout or All red Hyperflights FSR's $54.97

Melo m7 (two colorways...one was Knicks) FSR's $54.97

Nike Flyknit Free + (Blue/Blk/Grey) Scattered Sizes on hashwall $29.97 (Holy Sh*t! Tagged as 39.97 but scan in at 29.97) I purchased last sz 12

Foamposite Thermals $129.99 (sizes 8, 8.5 and 9 ONLY)

Nike Free Mega Watt FSR $84.97

Loads of Air Force One Lunars if you're into that... all around $49.99 wth 5 or so colorways

Women's Nike Lunar Flyknit + (Pink/Volt) $49.99 scattered sizes... definitely had 8, 8.5, 9 and 9.5

No additional discounts on Hash... Having FandF sale in two weekends... confirmed by Management.

Last edited:
Nike Deer Park

As of Saturday, I returned a B-grade Jordan Retro 10 Powder Blue sz 13

Also had Jordan Future Black behind counter sz 13 for $110

nothing else worth reporting

Best find in Long Island was KD VI Bamboo for $75 with birthday coupon from Champs (Hicksville - Broadway Mall)

Last edited:

Nike Deer Park

As of Saturday, I returned a B-grade Jordan Retro 10 Powder Blue sz 13

Also had Jordan Future Black behind counter sz 13 for $110

nothing else worth reporting

Best find in Long Island was KD VI Bamboo for $75 with birthday coupon from Champs (Hicksville - Broadway Mall)
nike deer park sucks! ever been to the riverhead store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom