OFFICIAL JULY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

nike deer park sucks! ever been to the riverhead store?
I used to think this too until I moved and saw how bad things could really get.  My outlet in Georgia has no Lebron or Jordan section at all.   Nike in Woodstock still had Tailwinds from 4 years ago on display.  Not the hash wall......Display.

Not the 7 corner but farther down closer to Alexandria by safeway.  

Small sizes doe.
I was just there a few days ago. You're talking about Bailey's Crossroads right?

I also spotted some all black Nike Flight 2013s for $49

Adidas Real Deals can't remember price

Some Jordans (don't know the name) sort of look like the 10s. Was tryna cop, but the sz 12 was missing an insole...Also had a 10.5

I was just there a few days ago. You're talking about Bailey's Crossroads right?

I also spotted some all black Nike Flight 2013s for $49

Adidas Real Deals can't remember price

Some Jordans (don't know the name) sort of look like the 10s. Was tryna cop, but the sz 12 was missing an insole...Also had a 10.5
I guess it's that one, I don't know that area too well, but I've been seeing some good stuff at ROSS lately.  Not so much in Fairfax area doe.

Amazon has the Cole Haan Men's Air Carter Split Toe Oxford for $78.84 (In my size and the other sizes I tested) in the black colorway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom