OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Gtreat mall

Laser 4s x3 10,10.5,13
DVSM dunk high 8.5
those white nike lab huaraches 8.5
Nothing else really

Citadel, CA  (7-6-15)   (sorry mobile users , lots of pics!)  Hope this updates helps 
smile.gif

Tech Fleece hoodies with Bonded Windrunner (basically windbreaker hood piece, with long zippers in the front)

kobe shirt $21.97

Jordan 40% off Tees

These look pretty dope, the price is nice too

some cali dunks on hash  $89.99  no extra discount  (scattered sizes)

De LA Soul dunks $(109.99)  I only saw this size 8

regular tech fleece windrunner $110

KDs (lots of sizes available)

Elite socks regular ($12.00)  , Elite digital ink ($16.00)

Some kobe X highs,  not sure what the price is...one box says $109, the other says $209  (I have to assume 109 is a mistake or someone just slapped that on there)

KD elite on hash, scattered sizes available

nike sb henley $24.99

nike sb shoes

Last edited:
Nothing too unknown but for those not in the know..

pretty much all KD 7s are 100 and all Lebron 12s are 129.99 at footlocker, including ASG models

Only according to you. There are solid items there from time to time for sure.

Only according to history showing Lancaster outlet is more times than not, beat. Sure they get things from time to time, every place does. But that doesn't change the fact that most times, it's beat.

Only according to you. There are solid items there from time to time for sure.

Only according to history showing Lancaster outlet is more times than not, beat. Sure they get things from time to time, every place does. But that doesn't change the fact that most times, it's beat.

And that's why we have updates. Stuff YOU don't care for is the same stuff OTHER people want.

went to the NO in OKC once...has to be the smallest foot print with absolutely nothing of interest for shoes.

Clothing is good and cheap.

Let me help my NT fam flourish FIRST since whack *** sneakersteal will inevitably steal my info.  
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Michigan City - #137 
917 Lighthouse Pl. 
Michigan City, IN 46360 
219-879-1320
$49.97

scattered sizes no 10.5-11 left

or
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Foley - #90 
2601 S Mckenzie St., Suite 300 
Foley, AL 36535