OFFICIAL JULY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

So. Chicago

There was a size 14 AJ4 Lazer at the counter today. Believe they're asking $250, but the shoe was kinda dirty from all the handling. I returned an old pair of AM90 Essentials Black/Gray/White in a 13. Talked to a few staff. They say nothing nothing special coming that they know about. AJ tees were 40% off & some basic Nike tees were 2/$30.

Nike Livermore, CA has air foamposite pro asteroid colorway for 129.99. Only saw size 9 and 9.5 as of this morning but there were tons of them.

Nike Smithfield outlet

Scattered Jordan 1 lows all black on hash wall $59

8.5 jordan 4lab1 (glow in the dark) hashwall $165

Lebron 12 Christmas (gs) 4y-7y $100

Jordan 13 Dirty Bred (ps) 12c-3y (forgot price, and may have smaller sizes)

Last edited:
Lancaster, PA. update:
- Don't waste your time.

Right after this post I posted a update and people were able to cop pairs from the same place. I never saw the point of useless posts like this that's never helped anyone. We all have different preferences so if you do go just snap some pics and post or don't.

Why would anyone ever waste their time there. There's never anything

they had some decent stuff and it was my first time there.

@xilegacy Thanks for posting that Lancaster update a few days ago. Just bought the white/gum Trainer 3s. $84 shipped to Chicago.

They did just drop the price on AT3s to $95 on NDC.

Glad you were able to get them. The only pair I got from there as well been wanting to get for the low ever I saw them.

Right after this post I posted a update and people were able to cop pairs from the same place. I never saw the point of useless posts like this that's never helped anyone. We all have different preferences so if you do go just snap some pics and post or don't.
they had some decent stuff and it was my first time there.
Glad you were able to get them. The only pair I got from there as well been wanting to get for the low ever I saw them.

I didn't see the AT3's when I was there, so I do apologize to anyone that was trying to find them.
My post was more directed towards people that might be considering making the drive, and were possibly not sure as it could potentially be a hit or miss situation. Therefore, my intent was TO actually save people some time, since that is really the only thing that can't be bought these days.
I'm well aware that outlets do ship product, and that people look for that information here on this message board. However, there is also a customer service number provided in this thread, as well as in every outlet thread, and they are extremely helpful in providing all the necessary information to make a purchase based on the style numbers you give them.
My next update will be more detailed.
B

Back
Top Bottom