Official July 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Let Freedom Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat of a new pick up. Just got my '01 III's back from being restored by the people over at @Airlegends. Great work as always...

Looks good! Call me crazy, but I personally like my 01's creased and yellowed. 
smile.gif

Looks good! Call me crazy, but I personally like my 01's creased and yellowed. :smile:

Yeh I don't mind the worn look, it adds character IMO. But I had these 'restored' by someone else a few years back and they butchered them.:smh: They decided to iron out the creases/tumbled leather on the toe box and used a gloss white and a chalkboard type black for the midsole. Paint began to chip off and separation began to occur, so I decided to hit up the peeps over at Air Legends since they did my 2 pairs of IV's.

I had them fix all the separation and get the leather back to it's original tumbled look. :smoking. You can't tell by the pic but the midsole was painted somewhat of an off-white to give it a vintage feel. I didn't want a bright white like the recent releases, but I also didn't want that piss yellow color either.

I haven't kept up with the kobe thread, are those multi-color kobe lows just ids people have been doing? I did a search and it said nike id already got rid of those options.

late post by the way. mid year pick ups.

january to july  

v

january to july ^

july

got 1 more am90 for wifey

Been busy wrapping up the 1st year of my Masters program so i didn't have to a chance to post these Balmain up from a couple weeks back. 

More than happy with them. Quality is on point.

Last edited:
Managed to get both of these DS in a trade. First Jordan pickups in well over a year
9aqtdc.jpg

Also got DS Fire Red V in the trade but since I'll likely sell em, didn't bother to add em in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom