***OFFICIAL JULY PICK-UP POST*** NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to see these in person and was sold....

Same shop had some Mints in the back so I helped out a few homies...

Hit the local outlet on the way home and came up on some random beaters...

Last edited:
14bu69i.jpg

Jay, how did you get the Wades and how do you like them? I've been thinking of calling in a favor and getting some.

Got these on release date, but forgot to post them here.

Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG "Shadow"

Jay, how did you get the Wades and how do you like them? I've been thinking of calling in a favor and getting some.

Great shoes, and superb quality. Top notch craftsmanship! I would say that if you do get them, go up half a size.

It was a good week for me last week. IV's air bubbles are clear, and hopefully the shoes are wearable as they've been slightly worn by previous owner.

nice pick up.

honestly, in my experience the air bubbles being clear isn't really very telling of anything (and i remember being told that by guys in team wearability over on the other site)... they can be crystal clear and still crack, and they can be completely fogged and not crack. you need to feel around the midsoles for soft spots. if they're pretty firm all around you have a chance at them holding up for awhile. both my white cement 4's and black cement 4's are fogged and turned out wearable and have lasted me over 3 years now.

good luck, and if they do crack just sole swap them, the uppers look nice and clean!

It was a good week for me last week. IV's air bubbles are clear, and hopefully the shoes are wearable as they've been slightly worn by previous owner.

nice pick up.

honestly, in my experience the air bubbles being clear isn't really very telling of anything (and i remember being told that by guys in team wearability over on the other site)... they can be crystal clear and still crack, and they can be completely fogged and not crack. you need to feel around the midsoles for soft spots. if they're pretty firm all around you have a chance at them holding up for awhile. both my white cement 4's and black cement 4's are fogged and turned out wearable and have lasted me over 3 years now.

good luck, and if they do crack just sole swap them, the uppers look nice and clean!
Yup, just read about that on the other site as well. Midsoles are soft and not rock hard, comparable to my wearable 2001 IIIs. I'll try breaking them in around the house for awhile and then test them outside. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom