OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I couldn't believe i found it and that it was my size. There was only one there though. Good luck guys

Last edited:
Congrats Hero. Helluva pick up! Thanks for sharing. Maybe the nicer of the 4 Ross's here will have some OKC jerseys on the low.

My Marshalls are LOADED with KD jerseys, all +2 long...
Swingman jerseys then?

Damn there's like 10 Marshall's around Houston LOL.  Which one did you see them at?  Of course they would send them down there.  I have all Westbrook Jersey's but I'll take some KD's for Marshall's prices.  I'll be down for Sneaker Summit in 5 weeks.

GUYS, PLEASE CUT BACK THE CHATTER ABOUT THE JERSEYS... ROSS, MARSHALLS, TJ MAXX HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CARRY AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE FROM TIME TO TIME.

GUYS, PLEASE CUT BACK THE CHATTER ABOUT THE JERSEYS... ROSS, MARSHALLS, TJ MAXX HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO CARRY AUTHENTIC MERCHANDISE FROM TIME TO TIME.

This.

the only time you may find fakes at stores like that is when people buy something and return back a fake item with the same tag.

This.

the only time you may find fakes at stores like that is when people buy something and return back a fake item with the same tag.

That's not what he meant by authentic genius. We're talking about jerseys, not shoes. LOL, "This", when you don't even get it.

This used to be a thread where people post NIKE sneakers (pictures, location, sizes, prices) now it' just a bunch of ranting going on . Just post pics. and information, that's the important stuff.
happy.gif
   HAPPY FRIDAY

Was able to call in and get a pair of those 2012s. I thought they were low when i purchased for $100 months ago. I wonder how much lower they'll go.

Phone ordered a pair of the 2012 Jordan's, Wolf Grey, from San Leandro earlier this week...they are on my feet now.  Great shoe for 50 bucks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom