OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, those are my favorite Zoom Rookies too.

those rookies are 89.99 at Footlocker in-store. Comes out near the same considering you don't have to pay the $10 shipped from the outlet and if you can get some sort of coupon.

Damn, I'm heated... called Chandler AZ outlet earlier today for the Kobes (shoutout CoOrdinate on the info) and put gave them my credit card and stuff assuming I was gettting the 30% off, but when I asked he said I wasn't, went through on the order anyway because I wanted them. 
embarassed.gif
 Has anyone tried to call an outlet to try to get a price adjustment on a phone order? 
mean.gif
Whenever that happens, I cancel the order on principle alone.  If you're not going to honor the discount, tell me that upfront.  I ALWAYS ask them to estimate the total before the call is over and to tell me how they arrived at that total.

those rookies are 89.99 at Footlocker in-store. Comes out near the same considering you don't have to pay the $10 shipped from the outlet and if you can get some sort of coupon.

Agreed, but if u were lucky enough to get the extra 30 off, the outlet price was better.

Agreed, but if u were lucky enough to get the extra 30 off, the outlet price was better.

thanks captain obvious.

shoes at the outlet were

89.99 - 30% = $63 + $10 ship estimate = about $73 before tax

if they are 89.99 at footlocker, there are coupons around that can knock another $10 off orders of $50 purchases and $25 off of $100 purchases (add $10 filler item) so the price comes to be about $80 before taxes or $75 if you do the filler.

The rookies were 89.99 as well. That's a new outlet to, they opened just a few mo this ago. This may be why they're flip flopping on the discount. I'm glad some people were able to get the shoes discounted or not. They just put those N7s out and they had ALOT of rookies.

Visited the nike outlet in Petaluma yesterday and left with a air of GiTD Air Force 180s for like $70. They had a FSR of those and not much else. Air Max 1 essentials and Melos were the only thing that caught me eye. The wall at the back didnt have much aside from some Jordan 2012 lites, overral dissappointed.

Was at primm outlet las vegas for a quick stop didnt have anything that stood out

Gotthe only pair of lebron black ix $77
White/black af1 low $30

San Leandro Update:

Small feet and 1 size 10.5. Flyknit Lunar +1 in purple and the blue colorways

Size 10.5. Kukini PRM (red soles, black w/red design on top)

Nike Air Max 95 Dyn Flywire (red/black colorway)

Nike Air Max 97 Premium (Navy)

Nike Powerlines (blue/orange) in 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 11

Jordan SC-1

Jordan Post Game

Jordan Flight 45

Size 10 CP3 VI (orange/blk colorway)

Air Trainer 1 Prm

Free Trainer 5 EXT

Lunar TR1

Lunar MRTL

Pre Montreal VNTG (all black)

Lunarglide 3 Breathe

Looks like the Blue Rookies will be hitting outlets hard soon. Got word from another member on here that they were RTV'd (Return to Vendor) so im not sure if the price will be 89.99 too much longer since RTV'd items get put pack to original price by the system before going out.

as someone had predicted pages back

strangely a BUNCH of the ORIGINAL Nike Free Run+ are at the outlets.

Gilroy has a few of the OG colors FSR.. at some outrageous prices LOL!!!!! $89. WTF. wasnt that RETAIL for the Free Runs when they first came out. It was Nike who increased the prices to $100 on the latest free runs.

anyways if yall a fan and looking for the original Nike Free Run+ Gilroy has em.

Last edited:
Grabbed the KD V N7's today from Woodbury, they had a lot of bigger sizes, saw some 13.5's and the lowest size i saw was a 10 but i wasn't looking around much.

Check out your local Ross for nba jerseys for $13 and jordan shorts. Got four pairs for a total of $34. They're kids size though. I copped all the xl shorts since I'm a small in jordan shorts lol

Last edited:
I saw some decent heat yesterday at Ross and Marshalls. Ross had LeBron 9 blackouts for $69. Marshalls had some dope Hyperdunk Elites for $39 on clearance. Black/gold as well as white/gold. They also had the red Olympic dunk high for the same $.

thanks captain obvious.

shoes at the outlet were

89.99 - 30% = $63 + $10 ship estimate = about $73 before tax

if they are 89.99 at footlocker, there are coupons around that can knock another $10 off orders of $50 purchases and $25 off of $100 purchases (add $10 filler item) so the price comes to be about $80 before taxes or $75 if you do the filler.
Math 
smokin.gif
 *thumbs up*

Seriously though, you also should consider your cash back options too online.  ~6% cash back at a number of spots (fatwallet/befrugal/ect for example) on top of the 'filler' which gives you the discount bigj505mentioned.

San Leandro Update:

Small feet and 1 size 10.5. Flyknit Lunar +1 in purple and the blue colorways
Size 10.5. Kukini PRM (red soles, black w/red design on top)
Nike Air Max 95 Dyn Flywire (red/black colorway)
Nike Air Max 97 Premium (Navy)
Nike Powerlines (blue/orange) in 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 11
Jordan SC-1
Jordan Post Game
Jordan Flight 45
Size 10 CP3 VI (orange/blk colorway)
Air Trainer 1 Prm
Free Trainer 5 EXT
Lunar TR1
Lunar MRTL
Pre Montreal VNTG (all black)
Lunarglide 3 Breathe

FYI....San Leandro DOES NOT HAVE the AM 95 FW....the lady I spoke to said she had people calling all day for them and they don't have the shoe.

For anybody in the Phoenix Area this weekend, AZ Mills will have the B-grade Air Jordan Grapes - white version, this Saturday. Limited to one per customer and NO phone orders. Not sure on which other outlets might be getting them at this point. Credit to Sneakersteal and J23App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom