OFFICIAL JUNE '13 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 443147 saw this on my Instagram. I'm sure some Rosses carry plenty. Dude commented only having size 10-11.

He must have gone to a bunch of Ross stores to find all those. I been to probably around six around where I live and so far have only come across three pairs: size 9, size 10, and size 10.5. All have the same Asia stickers/MM size stickers on the insoles like the Kobes that were showing up one or two months back. More then likely they will all be in smaller sizes due to that just like the Kobes were.

He must have gone to a bunch of Ross stores to find all those. I been to probably around six around where I live and so far have only come across three pairs: size 9, size 10, and size 10.5. All have the same Asia stickers/MM size stickers on the insoles like the Kobes that were showing up one or two months back. More then likely they will all be in smaller sizes due to that just like the Kobes were.
That could also be the case but he must of gone to a bunch cause most only have around 4 pairs or so (well what I've seen). Although when the Roshes hit everyone had found size 10 or lower but I found a size 12.

That could also be the case but he must of gone to a bunch cause most only have around 4 pairs or so (well what I've seen). Although when the Roshes hit everyone had found size 10 or lower but I found a size 12.

There are 6 Ross's within a 20 mile radius of his area, prolly hit em all.

Last edited:

That sure looks like a footlocker receipt on at least a non ross receipt on the floor to the left. Actually 2 of them.

That sure looks like a footlocker receipt on at least a non ross receipt on the floor to the left. Actually 2 of them.

He probably bought a bunch of stuff at foot locker with the runners day 20% off sale going on. This guy will buy anything he can flip on eBay for ten cents profit. It's step by step sneakers, I can tell from the logo. He was jus out buying up inventory for the day. When he comes up here he goes to both malls and all local stores and buys up anything on the wall that had an official release date haha

San Leandro update

Gonna make it quick...not going to be very specific but call for your size

Roshe Run (All black) sz 11 and bigger sizes (may have smaller if you call)

Jordan Post Game

Hyperdunk 2011

AM90 Premium

AM1 Summit White

CP3 VI (Big feet sizes)

Lots of Lunarglides 4

SC-1s

San Leandro update

Gonna make it quick...not going to be very specific but call for your size

Roshe Run (All black) sz 11 and bigger sizes (may have smaller if you call)

Jordan Post Game

Hyperdunk 2011

AM90 Premium

AM1 Summit White

CP3 VI (Big feet sizes)

Lots of Lunarglides 4

SC-1s
Guess you missed out on the BRED 4's, Pinks Foams, CG IX's and Bron X's last night....

Guess you missed out on the BRED 4's, Pinks Foams, CG IX's and Bron X's last night....
Must be nice to have your buddies hook you up with that kind of stuff.  
wink.gif

Seems like Ross will send a couple pairs to each store... literally a couple pairs (sometimes just 1). If you see a guy posting up about getting X shoes, more than likely it's at a Ross near you too*...

*Unless we're talking about the "steal of the century" Infrared 6's someone found at a Ross.
someone here as well found chi x's for 49.99 at ross i believe, it was in the outlet thread this year

sidenote i had better luck in ross as oppose to marshalls.

like mentioned just be patient

It's hit or miss with ross. I would of bought the black lebrons if I liked them. They have caught on. The shoes use to be no more then 40 bucks..and now it's 60 for lebrons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom