OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

i have about 20 of them... u want them?
yoooo I wouldnt mind getting some if you wanna pass a couple my way 
smokin.gif

Did the db5 have the flashlight? Waiting for the new Ross to open up near me but they likely won't have anything and if they do they will be gone before I get there.

Did the db5 have the flashlight? Waiting for the new Ross to open up near me but they likely won't have anything and if they do they will be gone before I get there.
Camp out at a Ross :lol:

Last edited:
Saw a pair of Flightposites today at ross. Black and greenish. $49.99. I believe a 9.5? Not my size so didn't look too hard.

Went to Nike SL. All those Jogger pants I posted earlier are gone.

They had these I saw 2 in sz 10 for $39.99

I found a pair of these Fl1s, might have been a return. $39.99 ended up 38 with coupon. Lucky I got em because some guy asked if he could have them. DIdn't see any other colors of FL1s. 

They had a pair of black/white gloves Zoom Flight 98s in sz 8. Probably last size.

and those weird looking gloves were also there 99.99 a lot of sizes still

A lot of hyperrevs 69.99

Tiempo 94 $79.99 and $59.99 for the grey

Just came back from San Leandro... Black/White The Glove $79.99 and City Pack NYC Polka Dot Roshe Run $59.99.

So I called Ontario Mills again, they aren't accepting phone orders for these or the women's Colorway anymore. LOL. NT probably smashed their entire phone order system. daymn. 

They were posted in the flyknit thread first and got like 6 orders but their ship and sell system went down for about 24 hours. Probably too big of a pain. Just glad I got my 2 pairs :lol:

They were posted in the flyknit thread first and got like 6 orders but their ship and sell system went down for about 24 hours. Probably too big of a pain. Just glad I got my 2 pairs
laugh.gif
Yup.. i should get mine friday.. I actually did a nike chat, turns out a lot of outlets got these. So you can order more if you like. I got a pair for my wife from Las Vegas Primm outlet.

Since I'm in CA, I try to do phone orders on the west coast as much as possible because ground shipping only takes 3 days. Midwest/eastcoast outlets usually take an entire week for shipping to come.

Went to the Santa Ana CA and Mission Viejo CA Burlington Coat Factory today. No Lebrons. They did have some interesting stuff. Sadly none in my size. Sock selection was really bad. I would have loved to get those Kobes. The Pippens would have been cool too. Sadly they were a 10  for the Pippens and 15-18 for the Kobes. All of the pictures except for the Kobes are from the Mission Viejo store. It had a much better overall selection. Also the Santa Ana store was run down and really ghetto. Prices ranged from $39.99-79.99.

Not trying to bring up a discussion on this again would not like to be banned again

Not the solution. Nike blacklists your name, address, credit card, email address, IP address, etc. 
Wow all because they weren't smarter about that Somerville promotion?

Not trying to bring up a discussion on this again would not like to be banned again

look. nike has the right to refuse sales to whomever. nike felt as though the people they banned abused the system (which you guys did). its not about being smarter or not. just leave it be.

look. nike has the right to refuse sales to whomever. nike felt as though the people they banned abused the system (which you guys did). its not about being smarter or not. just leave it be.

How the hell do you get blacklisted... Most of the cases are bot users?

How do you quote someone who ended their post with "Leave it be" and then continue to talk about it? :lol:

Last edited:
How the hell do you get blacklisted... Most of the cases are bot users?
I mentioned what happened in my post tho... but here is meth's take on it: http://niketalk.com/t/591886/offici...ead-do-not-make-requests/440_20#post_20658542

How do you quote someone who ended their post with "Leave it be" and then continue to talk about it? :lol:

because people want to know the details :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom