OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know if the Nike Factory Store at Citadel Outlets getting anything good this weekend? Was planning on going but I wanted to check in with you guys first before making the drive up to Commerce.
I dont know but last time they had a big release they had a phone message indicating so. I called on Friday and they talked about the special sales event for that following Saturday. I would give them a call tomorrow. After the generic message plays it should tell you if anything special is going on.

The new shaks comming out this weekend , wristbands start at 4:00 in da morning!

The coupon explicitly states reproduced coupons aren't valid...if anyone tries using it today, keep us posted.

I'm not disputing that...I'm guessing someone with a legit coupon scanned it and now it's making its way around the net...same as if I scanned a Nike F&F and posted it.

IF they accepted it, it would only work once.

I'm not disputing that...I'm guessing someone with a legit coupon scanned it and now it's making its way around the net...same as if I scanned a Nike F&F and posted it.

IF they accepted it, it would only work once.
Well, F&F coupons have their individual barcodes (I have had 2, I know they're different). But this coupon is from an email straight from the Adidas company so it can be used multiple times and printed as many times as well...

Watch your email inboxes.

Got an email from Nike this am for $20 off $100 purchase at a Nike Factory store.

Title of email was "Train Hard. Save Big."

thanks for the heads up tho I didn't get an email.

Tanger outlet in Washinton PA posted it one their FB page so I dont think its some onetime use, secret code

Anyone know the return policy at the nike outlets? For worn and unworn
If it is unworn, still with tags, you can return with a receipt within 30 days. If no receipt, store credit for lowest price in system. Not sure about worn stuff. If it still has tags, maybe they will accept it, maybe not.

If it is unworn, still with tags, you can return with a receipt within 30 days. If no receipt, store credit for lowest price in system. Not sure about worn stuff. If it still has tags, maybe they will accept it, maybe not.

Not too sure about worn, but I had a pair of the flyknit frees wore them a couple times and they were giving me blisters so I returned them, told them why and they were alright with it

Not too sure about worn, but I had a pair of the flyknit frees wore them a couple times and they were giving me blisters so I returned them, told them why and they were alright with it
Back of the receipt says you may return the shoes (if worn) with receipt within 30 days.

Back of the receipt says you may return the shoes (if worn) with receipt within 30 days.

Do they give you store credit or refunded by original payment form?

Seems odd they could just give you back your money....almost asking for return fraud.

Do they give you store credit or refunded by original payment form?

Seems odd they could just give you back your money....almost asking for return fraud.

original payment form per the back of the receipt if i remember correct.

Just look the back of your receipt, it tells you everything.

Last edited:
Nike San Leandro

There was FSR of lebron XI lows in the easter colorway for 89.99

Barkleyposites for 89.99 couple sz 8-9.5 only. I think the others were sold already

Air max 90 jacquard 89.99

NSW sweatpant shorts orig. 50.00, only 14.99, size small and med

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom