OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please just check nike.coms return policy.
Store credit is given for non receipt items for whatever they ring up as in the system.
Stores may take back worn items especially if they are deemed "defective."

Conroe clearance outlet has Ligers and "white lebron 11 lows" if anyone wants to go check it out. Via their front counter

Hopefully AZ mills becomes the san leandro outlet of the southwest next week.

This flyknit lunar1s are at Nike factory stores.

Call them now!

Carutillo, TX (915) 877-3146

Reno, NV (775) 358-7871

San Jose (408) 374-4147

Yeah my local Adidas store has the authentic home/away jerseys for Argentina, Spain, Germany, and Mexico...all for $90 prior to any discounts.

Adidas deer park has some DRoses for around $30 with coupon that's all I copped

Nike deer park update:

Hash wall is 20%

Jordan black yellow spiZike 11.5
Kobe 9 sz 9 behind counter
Hyperdunk 2013 real yellow $90 w/ 20% off

Outlets here getting dryer by the week...

Last edited:
Nothing I really needed at local Adidas outlet so I gave my coupon to a guy buying a lot of stuff. Great prices on DRose lows and other basketball shoes but I was looking for Crazy Quick 2 which they didn't have yet. :frown:

Went to Nike outlet and saw Chicago Flight Ones for $90 and dark obsidian Hyperposite Max for $180, both had good sizes. Yeah because prices are high considering how long they've been out. Generally hate coming to this Milpitas NFS.

Now that Crimson Kobe is a good price. I'd scoop cuz that's my size :frown:

I've visited several Marshals stores recently. I haven't found much good but I did notice almost all of their current shoes have been additionally marked down with a sticker. Looks like they might be getting ready for a big batch of new merchandise. I've seen these markdowns at several stores within the past week or so.

Marshalls by me have had a giant shipment of jordan brand socks

BHMs and cement print

Nike San Leandro

Barkleyposites for 89.99 couple sz 8-9.5 only. I think the others were sold already

Just came back from San Leandro. They only have on last pair of Barkleyposites size 9 as 5:30pm.

I want 9.5, The staff said 9 was the last pair. T.T

^^^ those barkelyposites are $109 at Footaction. Use a bday coupon (found in the coupon thread) for a comparable price.

Adidas store in Allen, Tx let me get 50% F&F for signing up for the email list. Will use my work email tomorrow for more product.

Adidas deer park has some DRoses for around $30 with coupon that's all I copped

Nike deer park update:

Hash wall is 20%

Jordan black yellow spiZike 11.5
Kobe 9 sz 9 behind counter
Hyperdunk 2013 real yellow $90 w/ 20% off

Outlets here getting dryer by the week...
That's one of my old stomping grounds.  Give me Deer Park and Riverhead anyday compare to what I'm dealing with now in GA.  What color Roses were $30? 

^That's correct. San Leandro doesn't do any holds/phone orders anymore. IDK why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom