OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this Ross talk got me out to check my local one in Acworth GA and I happen to catch them as they were putting stuff out.  Found some Blue and Black Griffeys $59.99 and some Droses for $23.99.   Copped the Roses for less than $25 with tax.  Why not?  Just to note the Griffeys are the highest price kicks I've ever seen in Ross so far.  Hopefully that doesn't start sticking to all so called high end stuff.   Also saw a lot of Jordan 1s GS in different colors.  Believe those were $34.99

If you give a bad report on an employee, they get a conversation with their manager.

If you give a good report on an employee, it goes in their file for review time, and I know some stores will give a bead or other trinket that the employee puts on their name tag.

We used to have monthly competitions. Most positive reviews / comments on surveys got a t shirt or somethin from the manager.

Damn, Don't stalk the Cute Cashier too hard fellas….

Geezzzz

Last edited:
Damn kobe ix showtimes with the fsr. With the lebron elite as well. Madness.

What's the point in saying "check your local Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx"?

Obviously anyone who follows this thread and lives in an area with Ross stores checks their local Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx on the regular.

How is that any different from every San Leandro post? No phone orders, need a connect for heat even if you're local, and anything posted is already gone by time someone makes it there.

SL updates are useless to 98% of us but they are allowed. I would bet that although many don't have access to Ross/Marshalls, it's more than 2%

Just went by my local footlocker and they have a bunch of these for $39.99 not a bad price. Sku: 42-06029-2-04
ASICS-GEL-LYTE-III-PINK-PURPLE-3.jpg

Also footaction had almost all colorways of the air max 95 no sews going for $59.99 to $79.99.

I called Gurnee Mills 1st thing this AM and they said they were sold out of those kobe IXs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom