OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just went by my local footlocker and they have a bunch of these for $39.99 not a bad price. Sku: 42-06029-2-04
ASICS-GEL-LYTE-III-PINK-PURPLE-3.jpg

Also footaction had almost all colorways of the air max 95 no sews going for $59.99 to $79.99.
Thanks for the heads up!

I actually really dig those Asics.

this might belong in the coupon thread but I'll post it here since it for the outlets. I have a $20 off $100 email coupon for nike outlets. expires 6/29. First time to PM me get it.

sent to Owhat

Last edited:
Wait till Nike brings a Clearance store to the east coast, especially the NY/NJ area....its gonna be worse. lol

are they waiting for the store to open? or is this the line to go to inside the store during hours?
Waiting for the store to open.. On weekends when there is extra % off, the line inside is insanely long.. Takes like 30-45 mins to check out sometimes.

For the guys in AZ, I got an email on the 25th saying that the Tempe store was opening up as a clearance store today the 26th? So does this mean AZ Mills? or what? Is there any truth to this?

For the guys in AZ, I got an email on the 25th saying that the Tempe store was opening up as a clearance store today the 26th? So does this mean AZ Mills? or what? Is there any truth to this?

Yup its a clearance store now.

^^^I went today and wasn't able to find squat. Must have showed up too late or not had the right by connections.

Last edited:
Just went by my local footlocker and they have a bunch of these for $39.99 not a bad price. Sku: 42-06029-2-04
ASICS-GEL-LYTE-III-PINK-PURPLE-3.jpg

Also footaction had almost all colorways of the air max 95 no sews going for $59.99 to $79.99.

Where you located?

^^^I went today and wasn't able to find squat. Must have showed up too late or not had the right by connections.
You were probably just late they got gamma 11s Toro 6 and some other stuff, my buddy went said there were about 50 in line

yeah clearance stores always have lines before opening and it's pretty much the same people too. Kissimmee clearance here got the same bulk buyers lining up every morning purchasing shoes with box tops since thats one of their requirements of no ripped tops. Got that agreement in place.

Last edited:
Wait till Nike brings a Clearance store to the east coast, especially the NY/NJ area....its gonna be worse. lol

I've always wondered why this hasn't happened yet....Ghetto Gardens has been getting a better selection but in terms of clearance store closes is Pigeon Forge...which ain't close at all...

The one that closed in Lancaster PA was stuff of legend back then. The steals that people were able to get from that store, just priceless. :x :pimp:

yeah clearance stores always have lines before opening and it's pretty much the same people too. Kissimmee clearance here got the same bulk buyers lining up every morning purchasing shoes with box tops since thats one of their requirements of no ripped tops. Got that agreement in place.
are u in o-town too?? i never early to kissimmee clearance store..looks like is rough spot too..

Hopefully we get some additional discounts this weekend. Eyeing some FK trainers. I will call around 12pm pst to see what deals they got going for this weekend. I'll update as soon as I find out

^^^ It's 40% off clearance apparel, 20% hash footwear & basketball clearance, 40% clearance EQ. 2 for $20 Elite socks also

Williamsburg VA Nike outlet:

Sz 12 FK lunar 1's multicolor (pink/volt/blk/wht) $119 extra 20% off due to being on hash

Air Missions marked down to $59 from $89, both cw's wht/red/blk and wht/blue/blk...basically still a FSR

Decent selection of bball shorts ranging from $29.97 on down to $17.97 and don't forget the 40% off.

Discounts have been mentioned above: 40% off apparel and 20% off hash wall.

Behind the counter were a pair of LBJ XI sz 11.5, thermal foams in a few sz, nothing really special.

Last edited:

Waiting for the store to open.. On weekends when there is extra % off, the line inside is insanely long.. Takes like 30-45 mins to check out sometimes.
Thanks! Heading up to the eastbay to visit my bro and was thinking about stopping by. I might just roll out near closing time now.
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom