OFFICIAL JUNE '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do clearance stores get better stuff than outlets?? If so my outlet needs to turn into one because they have nothing good at all 

^^ That's a negative... For the most part Clearance stores get the same product as Factory stores at a cheaper price so there are Better deals to be had.

San Leandro gets good product simply because their S&R coach made friends.

Gilroy, Nike

Multicolor fly knit trainer
No sizes bigger than 12 than I remember seeing A lot of 10.5s

Also had pink, blue, same as the others.

View media item 1039043
Area 72 blazers FSR $85

View media item 1039045
Solar softs $40 FSR for both colors

View media item 1039048
View media item 1039049
Janoskis FSR $50

View media item 1039050
City pack "LA" lunar af1 $110 FSR

View media item 1039054
Send help 2 10-11.5 $80 - 20%

View media item 1039061
Roshes run mid 8-13 $40 - 20%

View media item 1039062
Hyperev "Kryie Irving" size 11 $100 - 20%

View media item 1039063
On the counter was a returned pair of Carmine 1s size 8. There was no marked price.

MLK outlet Portland, OR

Not pictured: Air Max 2011+ all black $130 (I think?)

Sorry for the blurry end cap pics

Lots of sizes in the Lunar Blazers, DT Max 96s and Super Bowl Free Trainer 3.0s

I'm hoping to see those Area 72 LF1s dip below $100 soon, their stock is really stale now. 

Also sad/hilarious seeing those digicamo LF1s sit at $109

Last edited:
Camarillo CA. 20% off hash wall. A lot of free trainer 5.0 Alabamas size 11. $79.99 w/ 20% off. Not much else.

went to the adidas outlet in Atlantic City and they were having 50%off whatever that had a red price tag. They also had the energy boost 2 for $110 but that wasn't 50%off.

From the Addidas outlet sale.  DRose 4.5 Allstars  3 pair $80 bucks total (one is little kids size which is only $20 after discount instead of $30)   Only thing damn Addidas run so small that mine are a little tight but will be fine after some stretching.   These were from the Outlet at Ridgewalk Parkway in Woodstock.

Last edited:
Gilroy, Nike

Multicolor fly knit trainer
No sizes bigger than 12 than I remember seeing A lot of 10.5s

Also had pink, blue, same as the others.

Area 72 blazers FSR $85

Solar softs $40 FSR for both colors

Janoskis FSR $50

City pack "LA" lunar af1 $110 FSR

Send help 2 10-11.5 $80 - 20%

Roshes run mid 8-13 $40 - 20%

Hyperev "Kryie Irving" size 11 $100 - 20%

On the counter was a returned pair of Carmine 1s size 8. There was no marked price.
Just called this am NO sz 9 or 9.5 next available is 10.5. Weird from that picture theres clearly a sz 9.5....

Just called this am NO sz 9 or 9.5 next available is 10.5. Weird from that picture theres clearly a sz 9.5....

you don't know when the picture was taken, the picture shows 1 pair of size 9.5. would NOT be weird that it sold since then.

yeah i figured itll be sold by now. 9 or 9.5 is difficult.

Yeah I'm a 9.5 too. It seems like 9.5 is always the first size to go. If you dont mind paying retail NDC still has size 9 and 9.5 up for $150. Promo code LEGENDARY will get you free 2 day air shipping ($15 value).

From the Addidas outlet sale.  DRose 4.5 Allstars  3 pair $80 bucks total (one is little kids size which is only $20 after discount instead of $30)   Only thing damn Addidas run so small that mine are a little tight but will be fine after some stretching.   These were from the Outlet at Ridgewalk Parkway in Woodstock.
Bought a pair of the Allstar colorway about a month ago. I have several different Rose 4 and 4.5's. For whatever reason the Allstar colorway fits much smaller than the rest. I wish I had got a 1/2 size bigger but since I already had the shoe I thought I knew how it fit. The allstar colorway seems to have the most synthetic materials so I guess that's why it runs the tightest. But for that price its worth a little break-in time and pain.

stuff like that is usually sold out by the time it's posted. Anyway that's the case everytime I hear SL has something, it's always gone.

Word... cats are super quick at SL. There's cats who go every single day mostly the regulars. I heard from some of the employees cats will hang around the store for 5+ hours waiting on apparel and shoe restocks that hit the floor.

stuff like that is usually sold out by the time it's posted. Anyway that's the case everytime I hear SL has something, it's always gone.

Word... cats are super quick at SL. There's cats who go every single day mostly the regulars. I heard from some of the employees cats will hang around the store for 5+ hours waiting on apparel and shoe restocks that hit the floor.

Dudes out there that go on a regular basis must be making a living off what they get there.

Bought a pair of the Allstar colorway about a month ago. I have several different Rose 4 and 4.5's. For whatever reason the Allstar colorway fits much smaller than the rest. I wish I had got a 1/2 size bigger but since I already had the shoe I thought I knew how it fit. The allstar colorway seems to have the most synthetic materials so I guess that's why it runs the tightest. But for that price its worth a little break-in time and pain.

Lmao. Good to know. I was scared my feet were getting bigger than they already were. Got some balled up socks in them now and I might use the hair dryer trick on them. I've heard you can raise a full size that way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom