OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Did you get it from an outlet? Been looking for a new gym shoe and 3.0 are pretty solid, but I'm being cheap.
laugh.gif
yup, they were $55 with 30% off. 

Jeffersonville Ohio outlets have 

USA & Cavs Lebron 13's FSR for $99.99

Also of note:

All Tanger Outlets are offering a $10 gift card with $50 purchase at any Tanger Outlet store - just take the receipt to the guest service center & get a $10 gift card that can be used at any Tanger Outlet store.

Flushing Clearance:

Lebron all star 13s - multiple sizes, $130

NikeLab ACG Pants in Navy, 99.99

not much else to note

no additional discounts 

Simpsonville, KY

Air Presto Comet Red 80$(Multiple Sizes but no Size L(11-12)

Aqua 8s size 10.5 and up  and Red and Black Cement Jordan 1s same prices as other outlets

Jordan 1 Low Cyber Monday 85$

Nothing much in terms of other deals.

It's at Pigeon Forge Clearence Outlet.they don't do phone orders.they had the duke,easter, and xmas kyrie 2's.I'm going in the morning.what size u wear and I will check to see if the have anymore
man I've been hunting for those Kyrie 2 Christmas for a while. Seems like they don't pop up at regular Factory stores and only at Clearance stores, and I haven't been able to get one to do phone orders. Search continues! Appreciate the heads up

Jersey Gardens

Jordan 1 ako $119

Kyrie 2 Christmas $119

flyknit Magista grey blue $119

Kobe Eulogy $160

All FSR

Crossed the street to Nike Flushing earlier; they had 40% off on outerwear and NFL

Last edited:
Nike Clearance I Drive (Orlando)

Air Max 90 Sneakerboot SP 'PATCH' 704 570 300 

Olive Colorway - with Patches - Behind the register as of 5pm about 5-6 pairs left 

Sand Colorway - Scattered on hash wall some very few left 

You can always ask for a pair and they might grab it from the back

Price $69.99

They also had Chicago 1 Og for $119.99 at some point during the week from what I heard. 

Just got back from Nike Vacaville outlets.  707-455-7014  Not much in the way of shoes.  They had 3 Peat 8's for the usual price of $149.99  I believe there was size 8.5-11 when I was there.  Kobe 11 ASG very limited on sizes.  Saw 9.5,10, 10.5's, and 11's.  Maybe a 12, $159.99.  Had the blue/green flyknit air max for $129.99 FSR.  Still had a FSR of the Kobe X Rose Gold's also, but they are still sitting at $179.99, waiting for them beeches to drop in price.  

This was the steal of the day though when I got there.  They had a few mediums, I picked a large and there were 2 Large's when I left, and 2 XL's.  Nike Tech  Fleece Hoodie Black/Obsidian Camo   678950-451   They were priced @ $139.99 and had 50% off the Tech Fleece Hoodies.  After a $5 survey, total came out to $70 out the door.  I'm happy with that. :smile:  They also had the Game Royal/Black/Heather Tech Fleece pants Tapered 545343-480  ONLY SIZE MEDIUM for $44.97 + 30% off.  I tried it on, don't like the tapered feel and fit so I ended up not purchasing.  One hell of another steal though.

Last edited:
Just came back from the Citadel in LA. Didn't see much of note except for these just released Nike Zoom All Out Flyknit in Men's Size 12. It was full price from what I could tell, but there was either 20% or 30% off hash going on today as well.

It be too late to post any good shoe finds at this time.

40% off outerwear:

- NT/R and ACG scattered here and there so definitely worth the hunt for some rare finds
- Tons of hoodies and some crew necks

Other racks:

- A whole rack of Lebron graphic shirts on sale
- Compressions @ $24.99
- 1/4 of apparel are graphic shirts and some running shirts @ $12.99

Other findings:
- Lots of new sweat pants (no additional percentage)
- Some tech fleece bottoms in scattered sizes (no additional percentage)
- Basketball shorts @ $19.99
- Tanks are at no additional percentage
- No additional percentage off shoes

Sum it as a good day for street outerwear in my opinion with Nikelab, ACG, and Windrunner Hero.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom