OFFICIAL JUNE '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Great Lakes Crossing (Auburn Hills, Michigan)

Only had time to look at the basketball kicks, sorry: 

Nike KD 8's (hash wall, most sizes, no additional off) $79.99

Nike Lebron 12's "Double Helix" (hash wall, most sizes) $99.99

Nike LeBron 13's USA and On-Court $139.99 (FSR of USA's, not quite a FSR of On-Courts, 9-11 mainly: 

Nike Kobe 11 All Stars (hash wall, scattered sizes) I believe $139.99.  

It be too late to post any good shoe finds at this time.

40% off outerwear:

- NT/R and ACG scattered here and there so definitely worth the hunt for some rare finds
- Tons of hoodies and some crew necks

Other racks:

- A whole rack of Lebron graphic shirts on sale
- Compressions @ $24.99
- 1/4 of apparel are graphic shirts and some running shirts @ $12.99

Other findings:
- Lots of new sweat pants (no additional percentage)
- Some tech fleece bottoms in scattered sizes (no additional percentage)
- Basketball shorts @ $19.99
- Tanks are at no additional percentage
- No additional percentage off shoes

Sum it as a good day for street outerwear in my opinion with Nikelab, ACG, and Windrunner Hero.

Good luck.

Forgot to note this is at the location below:

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

Forgot to note this is at the location below:

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650
Was at Nike San Leandro earlier today.  They had Lebron All Stars and KD All Stars out.  Lots of good jackets ACG / some Tech Gear for 40% off.  Also saw a guy with a pair of Neymar Jordan 5's, size 8.5 ( And he definitely doesn't wear a size 8.5 was buying for resell ) and told me they were full price.  He was also asking the guy for more stuff from the back so not sure what else he was looking for.

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

View media item 2073738819583 007
Kyrie 2 "Green Glow" size 12.5 @ $54 laying around (Not my size but check for yours)

No new apparel from yesterday's update, Retros from the back are all gone, and about 45 minute checkout line.

Beware of traffic due to to game 7 at Oracle.

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

Back on thread topic:

View media item 2073773
824463 606
Kobe 11 Low 4KB "Red Horse" size 9.5 only $200

414243 003
Air Max CB34 size 10 only @ $119

305381 025
Jordan 8 Retro in scattered sizes @ $139

820219 960
Zoom HyperRev 2016 size 10 only @ $79

- 20% off hash wall
- Kobe Elite 10 "Rosegold" still $179
- Two clearance racks at 30% and some sale displays here and there
- Nikelab Transform jacket at 30% on the rack
- 10 minute line

Last edited:
Nike outlet Las Vegas ever any good? I'll be there this weekend will keep yall posted like stockton

Nike outlet Las Vegas ever any good? I'll be there this weekend will keep yall posted like stockton

We have three within close proximity if you're in your own vehicle and not taking cabs or ubers or anything.

North usually gets the high end stuff, doernbechers and nikelabs and anything limited. Mostly fairly expensive, though.

South is the most well rounded and usually has a good selection at good prices.

Henderson, the most out of the way and furthest from the strip, has the best discount racks and weird low-priced steals. They don't have anything special usually, but they have decent stuff sometimes at outstanding prices. It's the only one of our outlets that has ever had anything priced at $29.99 or lower, that I've ever seen, and I go to all three pretty often.

was just there in the middle of the week. i always find good pricing at the Henderson one.  everything people are posting on here that are at the stores is what was at the henderson store as well. a lot of sizes too.

Stopped by south Chicago today. Was in a rush but they had the burgundy LeBron 13s for $99. Also Easter Kyries for $119 and Dukes for $99.

They also had aquas, bred AJKOs and scattered sizes of the OG color way of the XX9 on the hash wall.

Stopped by south Chicago today. Was in a rush but they had the burgundy LeBron 13s for $99. Also Easter Kyries for $119 and Dukes for $99.

They also had aquas, bred AJKOs and scattered sizes of the OG color way of the XX9 on the hash wall.

Are you talking about the team orange color?

As in Aqua 8s? If so, then I may need to make that trip or have the mrs grab them for me quick.

Rosemont, IL

Jordan X NYC size 9 at register. Call for price.

Jordan VIII Aqua scattered sizes 9.5 and up. $140.

Jordan VIII 3 Peat scattered sizes. $150.

Back
Top Bottom