Official June 2011 WDYWT post: Vol Summer's here! No pic quoting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC dem hips....
devil.gif
Nice jams as well of course....

BG always looking the goods, sweet spiridons.

Today to bum around in.

Happy birthday norcalballgirl23, nice 4's!  Nice Parra AM's crisone and clean Spiridon's battleground03.  Wore these again earlier.     

25sopck.jpg

theLwerd wrote:
jberk no $*!* but you as well look pretty brolic. gymming and taking care of your body ftwww
roll.gif
haha. I had to look up the word brolic (I'm 30), lol. Thanks man. My body has been through a lot so I have no choice BUT to take care of it.

Thanks for the comment on the fit kobeoverbron - I am fortunate to be allowed to wear J's at work (I use that term loosely as I am not sure if I really can wear; keep rocking it till someone tells me not to).

Out to breakfast before work and to take Chief for a walk....

02 foam pros...A/X fatigue shorts, BKC tee, LV Evidence

Nice fit rl....my 02's are on retirement till I glue the right shoe up....joints started to come apart on me last week

Icopjordans- Thanks bro, once you fix em they'll be good to go for another ten years

Tjay- HBD!!

Verse- The dunk king, I looked through your collection thread the other day and was very impressed!!! Dope stuff man

FeedtheEgo- Thanks man, those cheech/chongs are growing on me..

9th wonder, thanks man!! Yes he's an Akita, about ten years old now, I love the breed, very obedient, smart and calm. Hes getting older and slowing down though, I know there was a rumor of them being banned in the states bevause a baby got eaten or something of the sort, hope it isn't true, I should prob look into that
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom