Official Jurassic World Thread | Jurassic World: Dominion 6/10/22

Probably getting chomped on by the bird that was swallowed whole with her :lol:

*edit

Y'know, now that I think about it, they probably had filmed a scene that showed just how nasty the sitter was, and her death scene was supposed to be her comeuppance. But then during final cuts, they probably had cut that scene out to save time.

Makes sense..

Last edited:
I'd like to say the world disagrees with all you cynics in here.

It was a really fun, action packed movie that was appropriately light hearted, intense and random.

The story was pretty well written given the requirements of making it into a global phenomenon. It has to appeal to anyone from 8 up to 80. It is really not a movie that could be written with some sort of English language deep plot that doesn't translate well globally, or confuse or bore an attention deficit 13 year old.

Sweet new park
New exciting dinosaur
Engaging lead actor
Just hot enough female lead
One annoying set of kids
A lot of good intense raptor scenes
Multiple types of dino attacks
WwF cage match with a surprise guest referee to end it

= Blockbuster of epic proportions

Meh, people loved Pacific Rim too.  One of the worst movies I've ever seen.  (saw it in IMAX 3D) all the guillermo del toro CGI couldn't hide the terrible casting and writing.

I'd like to say the world disagrees with all you cynics in here.

It was a really fun, action packed movie that was appropriately light hearted, intense and random.

The story was pretty well written given the requirements of making it into a global phenomenon. It has to appeal to anyone from 8 up to 80. It is really not a movie that could be written with some sort of English language deep plot that doesn't translate well globally, or confuse or bore an attention deficit 13 year old.

"English language deep plot"

Nobody is asking for Shakespeare, here. We're asking for competent writing and story telling, of which there was none in this film.

Rewatch this in 3D which was total waste of money(chicks idea) not much different from 2D, expected the dinosaurs to come off the screen more, previews b4 the movie was better in 3D then actual movie.

movie was dope especially the end... the part that got me was when dude wanted to get at that 1 girl and she was like nah im in a relationship :lol:

movie was dope especially the end... the part that got me was when dude wanted to get at that 1 girl and she was like nah im in a relationship :lol:

Oh, you mean the terrible, forced attempt at humor in a crisis situation? Even JP did that so much better, when Ellie said "we can discuss sexism in survival situations when I get back" before leaving to the shed to turn on the power. The exchange in JW was between two characters who were borderline inconsequential.

Bruh that was hilarious :lol: Both times I saw the film everyone in the theater laughed. Just completely shut him down.

Yea when he got shut down, it was hilarious. Probably the funniest part of the movie. I think.

There were two more times that the audience laughed out loud but I'm drawing a blank.

Decent. Wouldn't watch again though

Mad Max still on the Iron Throne for 2015 :smokin

Last edited:
Yea when he got shut down, it was hilarious. Probably the funniest part of the movie. I think.

There were two more times that the audience laughed out loud but I'm drawing a blank.

The audience I saw it with was laughing out loud through the entire movie. Mainly because people feel compelled to laugh in group situations.

Me and squad went to see this movie it was legit scary this the only movie this year that made pull up my arm rest and slide closer to my homeboy cuz I was legit scared

I laughed at the start when the older kid shut his GF down when she was saying she loved him :lol: Son understands the way the game is played.

Also got a brief chuckle when their aunt was trying to describe them and clearly didn't know their age.

Can't really remember any other comedic moments though. It was solid.

This is now one of the five films to make $500mil domestically and it made it in the fastest time with 17 days.

Went back and watched the movie POST NT COMMENTARY... LOL!! Why did my girl ZARA get it the worst??

She got tossed between 2 pteradactyls, and that dinoshark ate her....

Can someone explain to me how they invested like only $35M or something into that A-rex hybrid and not wanting to kill it off the second it got loose when people know that park probably making $35M every weekend with all those families there. There were like thousands of visitors and you know that park is way more expensive than Disneyland/Disneyworld, so they were banking. $35M is nothing to them. If it was more like they invested billions of dollars into that A-rex hybrid, then I'd get not killing it off immediately. Just seems like an idiot move imo.

Wondering if I misheard the number, but that's been bothering me since watching it haha.

Back
Top Bottom