Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Which one did you sell? The MP high or the low iD?

Still slapping myself across the face for not ordering those MC iD's when I had the chance. 
embarassed.gif
Low id. Couldn't justify not taking the offer. Can't walk around with $500 on my feet.

Low id. Couldn't justify not taking the offer. Can't walk around with $500 on my feet.
Yeah I don't blame you for cashing out while the hype is at a fever pitch. I still hold out hope that the option will eventually return, but it's not looking incredibly promising as each day passes.

Just got mine in love how they came out
Those are nice. I wanted to do something similar with the university red color. Sadly the red isn't available on the flywire. Its still really nice to see what a black upper/midsole with a light base looks like. Thanks for sharing. This also makes me think the paint speckle is definitely something I should consider. What color is the sole? Glow in the dark? Light grey? Nice job.

Those are nice. I wanted to do something similar with the university red color. Sadly the red isn't available on the flywire. Its still really nice to see what a black upper/midsole with a light base looks like. Thanks for sharing. This also makes me think the paint speckle is definitely something I should consider. What color is the sole? Glow in the dark? Light grey? Nice job.
Thanks man and its the dark gray upper with a solid white sole.the speckles are a nice too I like that its only the back half of the midsole and not the entire thing

Cant wait to see pics of these...

They're gonna be FIRE
Thanks. Hope so. Will def post lots of pics when they come in.

Looks like they are moving pretty fast making these.

Wait is still brutal. However like the IDs better then any of the General Releases so far

Mine just showed up as well.  May have to make a second one while I wait for the Wolf Grey to come back.
I have a similar pair coming in.  Only difference is I added black fireworks.  Dark grey looks nice!

that might be better than wolf grey seriously 

It changed my mind for sure. Hides dirt better than the light grey. The metallic silver Swoosh against the dark grey is dope. Reason ppl want the wolf grey back is to do Yeezy and Galaxy haha

Last edited:
I have a pair of vi ids but the sevens are an overall better looking shoe. Time to pull the trigger and order mine.

Back
Top Bottom