Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Kd 7's are too too swaggy, you guys think theyll add the croma option for this? And how long do you guys think until they drop the next i.d feature for these? 

It changed my mind for sure. Hides dirt better than the light grey. The metallic silver Swoosh against the dark grey is dope. Reason ppl want the wolf grey back is to do Yeezy and Galaxy haha
NOT ME!

(Actually, I want to make 112s.  So I'm almost as guilty.)

@hotcheeto27  the sparks works out for the good. represents the stars on the flag
happy.gif

Thinking of picking up the red global games who else is getting them?

I got them. But then I was like I want a pair of Eva's aka All Red Everything and the option is gone from KDVII, lol. Very calculated Nike just like the missing MC on Kobe 9 elite lows.

Has anyone ID'd any with the XDR Outdoor outsole? It looks like a dark grey (almost black) in the render but I wanted to see what it really looks like.

Was looking on yahoo for kd vii ids and found this little kids video of his all black with white swoosh ids. Pretty damn sick. Sorry if posted already

@sickfootprotect  You right lol. What you think of the IDs tho?

@CeaseTheeday  those are super dope man. I'm not a huge fan of the fireworks option but the gold works beautifully with all the accents.

Anyways. peep these Palestine flag IDs I made. Any suggestions for improvements, and which ones do you think look the best?
niice looks like gucci colors mane.. do it w/o the fireworks and maybe try a white midsole too? Or maybe black midsole white bottom to match the white liner. 

Originally Posted by sickfootprotect  

f.a.b.o.l.o.u.s. what color is that for the mesh front part and the speckling? I wanted to do a Golden state color but this might have to be done also lol  nice work cheers
midnight navy mesh, university blue speckles

Will the wolf grey option for sure be coming back? I am regretting not using the wolf grey right away 
mean.gif

Last edited:
i pray i dont get addicted to making id's
Great iD and beest of luck... many tempting models out there for iD.  Tough to exercise self-control.  Amazed that I only own about 7 total iDs 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom