Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

Turned out great Nrman.
smokin.gif

Fellow Hos fan.

Hoz is one of my favorites. Really cool dude too. This is my favorite Hoz piece.

18x20-Hoz first hit auto

Man those Royals are dope as hell! If I wasn't suspending all KD7 purchase until this UA thing was figured, I'd be itching to iD a pair.

Nrman is going in with id's .. all looking great tho
Thanks guys. Feel the IDs are better then most releases so far. With a code they are same price so can't beat that. Don't know which I like better though.

Last edited:
Those pinoy's are probably my favorites that someone else has...

I was drolling on IG when fam posted them :rofl:

Assuming KD goes to UA and the shoe gets canceled, I think this is what the Away CW would've look like.

Maaaaaan.... great stuff in here.

MIGHT have to do one more 
laugh.gif
 the struggle to resist is real

These make  you wanna squeeze until your nether cheese makes you say please.

Ain't gotta be a queeze but the tip will make you sneeze.

No birds... just bees.

Ooh wee.

Need more VIIs. Super comfortable and very stylish. It's been a week since I ordered my second iD and I'm really looking forward to them more than the Kobe which was ordered same day and it's at the almost finished stage.
What color is the sole? Volt or Green Glow?

Last edited:
Volt. Rather have solid volt than translucent as it attracts dirt more. I wore them on an outdoor court and dirt stuck on real good.

Need more VIIs. Super comfortable and very stylish. It's been a week since I ordered my second iD and I'm really looking forward to them more than the Kobe which was ordered same day and it's at the almost finished stage.
Lovin the flywire on these man. Good look!

Man these are clean.

Nicely done TPG.
pimp.gif

TPG, you might have mentioned, but are those ID's Kobe Chaos inspired? I love how the white strap pops on the black with the volt/purp combo

In addition to the Kobe MC madness that ensued today :lol: I was also able to add a stash inspired pair to to my order

View media item 1127280
Really looking forward to seeing how these come out in person, and cant wait for the shoe itself based on all the positive reviews I've seen.

In addition to the Kobe MC madness that ensued today
laugh.gif
I was also able to add a stash inspired pair to to my order

Really looking forward to seeing how these come out in person, and cant wait for the shoe itself based on all the positive reviews I've seen.
Oh, those are killer.  Can't wait to see them!

Man these are clean.

Nicely done TPG. :pimp:

Thanks toine!

TPG, you might have mentioned, but are those ID's Kobe Chaos inspired? I love how the white strap pops on the black with the volt/purp combo

In addition to the Kobe MC madness that ensued today :lol: I was also able to add a stash inspired pair to to my order

Yessir. I don't like to use inspirations from other shoes, let alone one of my fav. Kobe theme but they look :pimp: on this silhouette I had to do it.

Looking forward to how your iD turns out too. Dark grey > wolf grey upper. Like the Kobe FK but the KD VII is the total package. You'll end up getting more no doubt.

probably not, unless we heckle nike......like how we did with the kobe 9 id mc's :lol:

lead me in the right direction

I will do what ever is needed to get that wolf grey option back

anxious to see what future options we will have

Back
Top Bottom