Official KD VII (7) iD thread LAST CHANCE TO CUSTOMIZE (email received 6.16.15)

I know this thread is mostly for ID's (many of which are awesome btw) but Sports Authority is offering 14.92% off KD's (and other merchandise). I ordered the KD VII "Uprising" colorway today. After tax it came to $137.83. I used my Bank of America Visa and they are offering 15% cash back on Sports Authority purchase in their Cash Back Deals. So the shoes should end up being even cheaper. Just a heads up. Really excited. This will be my first KD ever. Not only 7's. First shoe from the KD line ever.

No more speckled midsole though
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Edit: Speckles are still avialable through a glitch that sends you to the old kd 7 id page (fireworks instead of lightning for the posite option)

Last edited:
Not crazy about the lightning graphic atm but I'm sure a clean finished pair could change my mind 
laugh.gif

Not crazy about the lightning graphic atm but I'm sure a clean finished pair could change my mind 
laugh.gif
Sick of all these gimmicks. Will not be copping Lightning graphic. Didn't like the hyperflight with it for $50 and don't like it on the VII.

Just give us more strap and midsole options Nike.

And last, need powder blue upper. Need to be able to do Phillies, Clippers,Royals colorway.

Sick of all these gimmicks.
Agree, tried to make the lightening posite work, but after trying all the possible options just realized that it's another print that nike put out to us instead of more color options (we need gold posite, c'mon man haha)

The lightning seems really gimmicky. I also dont really understand why they call it "Uprising" when the actual Uprising colorway doesn't include it. Its nice they're adding more options though.

Looks like Vietnam Factory must be really light right now. Got almost Finished email on second purple pair.

More strap colors would be dope. Maybe a Gold option.
But I need some kind of teal color I feel a red carpet theme would look AMAZING on these.

Pretty minor but I like that they've changed the outsole shank from volt to black or various other colors...it'd be nice to allow that in option. Now the question is if the velcro under strap is color matched now instead of just generic white on all the iD's in this wave.

Last edited:
So my Uprising KD 7's came in the mail. Just trying them on now. First time wearing a KD 7. They're freaking amazing. This is what the Lebron X low SHOULD have been. SOOOO comfortable.

Please add yellow and teal, would like to see make a Seat Pleasant colorway.
I've noticed that Nike usually doesn't want you to make past major colorways on ID. I tried making a DMV KD 6 but they left the grey midsole out. 

Back
Top Bottom