Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I rock mines spaghetti laced and the strap barely on. Let's the shoe breath and looks relaxed. Tied tight and strapped in looks ski-boatish [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Gratz on those that COPPPPEEDDD.

Checked them out in person and they're just not for me.

Look like Ronald Mcdonalds shoes for my self. 
mean.gif

Sounds ill..

egal

Not really. Or really. Depends. When I was stationed overseas in 2006, there were some limitations on the items you could get on a military base (due to the mailing address). To get around that, you'd use a US of A shipping proxy to get something like say a Flatscreen TV.

Last edited:
QFT!

I LIKED THE MANY DIFFERENT C/W'S OF THE 6'S BUT DAMN THEY SUCK! LMAO!
BRUH...I can't get rid of my 6's fast enough
laugh.gif
I mean I'm keeping quite a few that I really really like, but all the ones I copped on a whim...gone. 7 = best KD ever in terms of feel.

It's seriously like getting out of a Ford Probe and sitting in an Audi.

BRUH...I can't get rid of my 6's fast enough :lol: I mean I'm keeping quite a few that I really really like, but all the ones I copped on a whim...gone. 7 = best KD ever in terms of feel.

It's seriously like getting out of a Ford Probe and sitting in an Audi.

I off'd my WTKDs yesterday. GGs were coo, but I'm waiting for better colorways. I'll just iD a pair to buy me some time for now.

Carolina's pics legitimately made me question my decision to pass...

...and late tonight my brother (who HATES my shoe "hoarding") comes over, and has a HOH bag. He works on the other side of the city and happened to be at the mall getting something for his wife. He grabbed a size 14 GG
laugh.gif
"Figured you already bought them, so sell this pair and make me some money. People were going crazy over these." I told him I slept in, didn't buy them..."oh well, you want them?"

Yes. Yes I did.
laugh.gif

i picked up the global games woke up late got to 1 of the 4 footlockers in mn that they released at im 2 hrs away from the closest one and i woke up at 9:40 when they all open at 10 drove to one of the footlockes sold out drove to the second one and sold out and the third one they were sold out but someone had a 12 on hold and they didnt get there by noon so i got them at 12:01

Why haven't any more KD 7 colorways been leaked yet? With the KD 6 we saw new colorways pretty much every week. Maybe it's because Nike wants to make sure that Durant stays.

Back
Top Bottom