Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Was outta town yesterday and didn't have a chance to pick them up. Called my local store yesterday and they still had my 10.5. Got back last night and went to the store today all they had was a 9 & 9.5. Tried the 9.5 and it works. Tight in terms of width, but it's not that bad, especially once they break in. Now I just need the USA'S and I'll be 3 for 3.

View media item 1113116

A couple of pics of my GG's. Love this shoe!!
Shoes look sick in person.. def had to go to mall yesterday to confirm my decision will be my third pair of KDs overall after WTKD 6 and USA 7.  Really like the aesthetic of the 6 cause they remind me of mercurial vapors but love the 7 bc it keeps the same theme w/o looking a like a footy boot.  

So NYC is looking pretty dry, after calling around. I had to beg the lady on the phone at my local foot locker in Westchester to hold the 9.5 they had left until i got there. She said they only received a single size run, i found that weird for something that's supposed to be a GR. I was gunning for a 9 to match my USA and 35k pairs but I'm not going to complain. Anyone looking for a size swap? :nerd:

Still can't believe I struck out online though, it would've been nice to save 20%.

View media item 1113148
Overall really happy to have these in hand though, this model is a freaking monster.

Last edited:
So NYC is looking pretty dry, after calling around. I had to beg the lady on the phone at my local foot locker in Westchester to hold the 9.5 they had left until i got there. She said they only received a single size run, i found that weird for something that's supposed to be a GR. I was gunning for a 9 to match my USA and 35k pairs but I'm not going to complain. Anyone looking for a size swap? :nerd:

Still can't believe I struck out online though, it would've been nice to save 20%.

View media item 1113148
Overall really happy to have these in hand though, this model is a freaking monster.

cheers to getting your pair. that's a pretty long drive depending where you are in NYC. I had said these were all gone (NYC/NJ area) yesterday by 1pm but some people scoffed. I guess it depended on their location. but I def thought they would have sat longer than a few hours

Last edited:
NOW THAT THIS NEW MODEL IS HERE, YOU THINK OF ALL THESE BETTER REASONS TO LIKE THE 7'S. I USE THE 6'S AS RAIN SHOES.... CUZ THEY ARE RUBBER BASICALLY.

A RUBBER SOCK IS WHAT I WOULD CLASSIFY THE 6'S AS! LOL!
I do the exact same thing.. LOL.

But don't get me wrong, I LOVE the KD6. I didn't even buy KD's until the 6. I guess I liked how it was a worry-free shoe. The upper (athough it felt like plastic) was easy to clean and durable even in the rain. The traction rubber was strong enough to play outdoors without wearing away too quickly (unlike Kobes and Lebrons now), and the cushion was nice with the exception of that stiff-*** air max bubble. It was basically a comfy shoe that I could always throw on and not worry about the weather or if I would hoop that day or not, because I knew it would always hold up. Low-top shoes are my favorite to play in, and i loved the double tongue from both an aestheric and functional standpoint. So although it had cheap materials, the KD6 was still a great shoe to me, just never worth its retail price and DEFINITELY not worth retail for the premium pairs. 
cheers to getting your pair. that's a pretty long drive depending where you are in NYC. I had said these were all gone (NYC/NJ area) yesterday by 1pm but some people scoffed. I guess it depended on their location. but I def thought they would have sat longer than a few hours
Thanks man! I'm actually located in Westchester, but I just usually head out to the city because I go to school and work there and there's a lot of places to check out in close range of each other. So the trip was fine, I'm just really surprised by how fast these things moved. Seeing how my local FL only had one size run makes me think these are liable to restock or something real soon. Who knows

For those in the NYC area give Niketown NY a call to see if there's any sizes left of the KD 7 Global Game.

I was able to get my size around 5pm yesterday. Seemed like they had a lot of pairs going around!

Niketown NY - (212) 891-6453

Last edited:
Damn, is it really that bad for the GG's? My parents are going to be in Indy and I was planning on having them to go to Castleton Square on Tuesday to pick me up a pair. I hope they still have sizes. I purposely passed online to try to use a bday coupon in store.

Was outta town yesterday and didn't have a chance to pick them up. Called my local store yesterday and they still had my 10.5. Got back last night and went to the store today all they had was a 9 & 9.5. Tried the 9.5 and it works. Tight in terms of width, but it's not that bad, especially once they break in. Now I just need the USA'S and I'll be 3 for 3.

View media item 1113116

Will be 3 of 4 after the CBS joint drops :lol: But rock them WBFs to the James Brown movie and that right big toe. I swear I don't know what hurts more the left big toe in the king prides or the right in these joints. So fresh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hope my HOH still has a 9-9.5 after work tomorrow so I can use that boupon.

Otherwise im cooling until the Infrared 6s are out

Just got back from my wifi less trip didn't think the ggs would sell out but I bet their still in stores going to check them out sometime this week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom