Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
That back order email though from FTL 
mean.gif

ordered from ndc this morning..is it just me or has there not been one on foot look yet that makes these look good? i like how they look by themselves..but it seems in everyones pictures they looking like some boats on feet…
grin.gif

ordered from ndc this morning..is it just me or has there not been one on foot look yet that makes these look good? i like how they look by themselves..but it seems in everyones pictures they looking like some boats on feet…>D

I wear a 13 so I expect mines to look like boats. With this shoe it's a love or hate relationship I think, there is no in between.

I absolutely love the KD 7! Really nice & comfortable shoe! I'll be picking up 10 pair minimal!

I had to put in some work to get a hold of these... Ended up with a size 11 and size 10. Were these released at NDC and Footlocker only?

99% chance you'll get a shipping confirmation between 2-3AM EST

@mymindtrends happy birthday man
with the codes madness taking place, i believe nike has put a hold on shipping out until the sort thru 20% codes used, so if you're in that boat, good luck, got a feeling Meg will be back in full force

When is kd going to take his Asia tour? I'm assuming after the fiba games...if there is any time. Haven't heard of any news if there will be a China cw. Last year, the 6's was the bamboo cw.

Looking for an 11 in the 4th of July's... Can anyone point me in the right direction for retail or close to it?

Wore mine out last night for my bday celebration, woke up this morning and was pleasantly surprised at how untouched they looked. These things so beautiful :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom