Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Has anyone seen the Carnival KD's online yet for the kids? I want to get my daughter a pair to wear in her youth basketball league on saturday..but her games at 9 and the mall doesn't open until 10.....I know the official release date is saturday. I purchased her Lebron 11 Fruity Pebbles 2 weeks before the official release....so I know some of these kids releases are lax.

Well he did say he didnt want his shoes getting expensive and look where we at now. 200 for some kd elites now 150 for kd vii...

If he was about his word though it would have never gotten this expensive
This! Everyone called the price increases tho.

7 kills the 4 with the bubble. Like a better version couldn't lose either way but 7s is the best thus the migration of many brand loyalists from the JB and Lebron lines. I would mention kobe but he's on the down side and really doesn't matter outside of the west coast

look wise 4 is miles ahead from all other models

Agreed... Besides the 7's :lol: they have the 4's by a looooooong shot IMO better quality, materials, comfort , and overall look again IMO, there's a reason KD himself said he feels this is his best shoe yet, but I'd still rank the 4's after them as the best looking KD thus far IMO of course.

7 kills the 4 with the bubble. Like a better version couldn't lose either way but 7s is the best thus the migration of many brand loyalists from the JB and Lebron lines. I would mention kobe but he's on the down side and really doesn't matter outside of the west coast
Yea for sure. I am so picky with shoes that aren't lebron or jordans, but these, they make me feel some type of way.. Really nice futureistic look but still really stuble but so much awesome technology in them. These are awesome, check them out on I.d insane ish.. These will be an insta classic in 10 years they will still be hot. 

Agreed... Besides the 7's :lol: they have the 4's by a looooooong shot IMO better quality, materials, comfort , and overall look again IMO, there's a reason KD himself said he feels this is his best shoe yet, but I'd still rank the 4's after them as the best looking KD thus far IMO of course.

Word the 4 was 95 bucks. You can find the same materials on entry level nikes. The material reminds me of pleather...you know the kind when cut it has a cotton backing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yea for sure. I am so picky with shoes that aren't lebron or jordans, but these, they make me feel some type of way.. Really nice futureistic look but still really stuble but so much awesome technology in them. These are awesome, check them out on I.d insane ish.. These will be an insta classic in 10 years they will still be hot. 

Repped and rep this man. He knows :nthat:

not to mention the 4 had the worst. fit. ever
laugh.gif

Word the 4 was 95 bucks. You can find the same materials on entry level nikes. The material reminds me of pleather...you know the kind when cut it has a cotton backing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

If it wasn't for certain hyped colorways of the 4's (Nerfs, All Stars, Scoring Titles, Gold Medals) I don't think some people wouldn't have even looked twice at the IV's

If it wasn't for certain hyped colorways of the 4's (Nerfs, All Stars, Scoring Titles, Gold Medals) I don't think some people wouldn't have even looked twice at the IV's

you forgot weathermans and aunt pearls :D

not to mention the 4 had the worst. fit. ever :lol:

The shoe was beautiful because of it's simplicity. The allstar, China and AP was executed the best thus far and cws like weatherman and nerf was flawless as well. They just came in a time with a Lebron shoe was equally good if not better and the year of the 3s and 4s so personally I was more occupied with those but the 7 is the best nike has to offer. They dropped the ball this year and those kobe mids with snakeskin and China joints is the only pair I would tip my hat on but wouldn't buy. Not a hater just stating the obvious and incorporating all parts

All this Under Armour bashing is giving me some serious hypebeast vibes

I don't think it's really people being "hypebeast" I think it's more of people being fans of Nike. UA is "cool for the gym" and etc but casually wise (the way a lot of consumers wear their shoes myself included) the overall appeal of UA is not appealing to the masses. I know some people that don't even know what UA is period lol.

Nah the 4 got their due. The design wasn't overbearing and they didn't try to go too far to the left. It was dope but as I said lebron 9s and og 3s and 4s. #nuffsaid

UA blows really bad. I'm ashamed of our hometown hero Killa Cam Newton had the kobe 9s before kobe 9s :lol: and curry + kemba shoes are garbage. That brand is very childish amongst the others.

I'm just wondering if my dough will be right for the easy moneys. Hate looking forward as Nike is more of a bill then a hobby now! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom