Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I've got two pairs of the UA anatomix spawn. The microG is great and they're great athletic shoes. But they have zero aesthetic appeal away from the court/gym. That's great if you're a professional basketball player, and fine if you're a niche-performance brand.

KD's playing his love games with Nike to get more coin, that's what I'm chalking it up to.

I've got two pairs of the UA anatomix spawn. The microG is great and they're great athletic shoes. But they have zero aesthetic appeal away from the court/gym. That's great if you're a professional basketball player, and fine if you're a niche-performance brand.

KD's playing his love games with Nike to get more coin, that's what I'm chalking it up to.

View media item 1115744

I feel the same way. Like op said swoosh or nothing. Besides Leo has more motivation than Jason atm

maybe hes tired of getting flack about the price point of his kicks and being second fiddle to lebron. i mean dude got mvp and only got an id for his kicks to celebrate

that's what I'm thinking too. UA makes great shoes.. they just don't have any casual appeal whatsoever. my *hope* is that he's using their offer to get nike to quit skyrocketting the price of his shoes but that's more of a dream than anything 
laugh.gif

that's what I'm thinking too. UA makes great shoes.. they just don't have any casual appeal whatsoever. my *hope* is that he's using their offer to get nike to quit skyrocketting the price of his shoes but that's more of a dream than anything :lol:

It's all casual for me after the 100 mark :lol:

Royal 3s and sport blue 6s is a must
need those two from the first pics i saw but the 14's bit the dust and so did the wolf grey 6's, spizike 6, and sport blue ajko

everyone is hating on the sport blue 3's but boy they are so fire dudes will be mad when they come around months after release 
smokin.gif

need those two from the first pics i saw but the 14's bit the dust and so did the wolf grey 6's, spizike 6, and sport blue ajko

everyone is hating on the sport blue 3's but boy they are so fire dudes will be mad when they come around months after release :smokin

Hard to look back when there is so much to look forward to.

I kinda want KD to go to UA. UA is an up and coming sport brand and he and Steph would do some damage.

Plus, I wouldn't mind a KD Clutch Drive Low ...

aunt pearls have got to be crazy for these. im calling ribbon on the strap where the 7 is man
KD said in some video interview i saw that the global games are his favorite but what they did for the aunt pearl this year is crazy/out of the box (something along those lines dont remember the exact words he used).

im curious to see what the 2k15 will look like and even more so how they will handle it after the lebrons...

^^^I agree.  These look great in person!  Too bad I need a half size smaller.

On another note.....

WOW!, don't you think that avi is a bit much??
embarassed.gif

edit:  that comment was for @Goldmember

Last edited:
So sexy in person
pimp.gif
The closer RD comes here in EU (08/06) the more I want to fall back to these.

Might skip the Spizike 6's for these since these where 'plannend' in my agenda lol. The 6's just popped up and I have a feeling they might be sitting here over in The Netherlands.

The zoom def. promises more comfort than the flat insoles from the 6's.

Has anyone seen the Carnival KD's online yet for the kids? I want to get my daughter a pair to wear in her youth basketball league on saturday..but her games at 9 and the mall doesn't open until 10.....I know the official release date is saturday. I purchased her Lebron 11 Fruity Pebbles 2 weeks before the official release....so I know some of these kids releases are lax.

PS sizes up on JJ.
http://www.jimmyjazz.com/kids/preschool/nike-kd-vii-sneaker/669944300?color=Multi-Color
669944300_multicolor_nike_kd_vii_sneaker_lp1.jpg

if KD goes to UA, that shoe contract is gonna be huge. though i don't see nike letting KD go anywhere, he's their 2nd best basketball shoe star right now.

I got the Fruity Pebbles ahead of wide "release" as well, but I think the 1st release date was never confirmed by Nike, if I remember correctly.  So some placed dropped, some didn't.  I don't think these KDs will be the same.  If Nike has given a release date this weekend for these GS, it's probably gonna happen.

if KD goes to UA, that shoe contract is gonna be huge. though i don't see nike letting KD go anywhere, he's their 2nd best basketball shoe star right now.
If KD goes to UA, does that mean the rest of the KD 7 line will be terminated as soon as he signs that contract?

If KD goes to UA, does that mean the rest of the KD 7 line will be terminated as soon as he signs that contract?
good question, i can't remember if a nike athlete with his own shoe line left the brand while his new shoe was still releasing new cw's.

best guess is nike still releases them due to it'll still make them a ton of money and the shoes are probably produced already. or the kids in africa will be wearing some unreleased KD 7's.

Last edited:
Kanye was never "signed" to Nike though, like he signed with Adidas.  It would be weird.  I don't see UA being able to shell out the bucks for a MVP player like KD.

Last edited:
man those usa joints got something special to them.. GG not too shabby either
nerd.gif

already know these will be the top new model out of nikes big 3... Nike; this time, you da real mvp

Back
Top Bottom