Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Got the GG pair last night from NDC.  Sick shoes.  Thinking of lace swapping to black as it looks too much of a highlighter red when you stare at 'em for too long.  Just me, likely, but still dope kicks.  Wifey looked at me all funky when I unboxed them, asking if I was serious...lolol. 

I think this Under Armour is a done deal, on top of the 300+ million they're offering KD equity in the company also. KD would be a fool to pass that up.

Last edited:
GGs came in from END, got all the way from GB to oregon in three days.

these are dope; i was worried the red was going to be all matte/circus peanut style look, and while it is matte on the midsole, the posite have a more saturated red that really makes the shoe work

the swoosh is super shiny and reflected sun into my eyes and blinded me

love these alot, but still think they are the 3rd best of the three i have..... easy $ next most likely

Last edited:
As far away as END is, I think they have the best shipping!  They get it out fast and send it Express for cheap.  Can't beat that!

As far away as END is, I think they have the best shipping!  They get it out fast and send it Express for cheap.  Can't beat that!
NDC for me takes saturday am to thursday pm, end was tuesday afternoon to friday morning, ndc is free tho, but end has decent prices that usually offset shipping

Last edited:
Should have put lady in red in some 35ks too
laugh.gif

The global games look so nice in person. I never really am about that "pics don't do these justice" comments that you reg read.. But IMA drop that line now..

Pics don't do these justice

Count me in the minority, but when I went to check out the GG's I was not impressed. Just way too much red. I prefer the KD 2 All Stars instead with the black strap.

Nike could match but why would they? They have bron and when bron is done kd will be more towards the back end too. I'm sure pg going down could make them rethink, as he looked like the next star up for nike, but with bron in Cleveland Kyrie could be next up. Everything Cleveland will turn to gold for the next few years just like it did for Mia. With that said I hope kd stays because I like this shoe.
because KD's are HOT shoes that sell well.. they make 300 + million from selling KD shoes, and i am sure he will sell even more this year with how popular KD 7's are.. 

30 million a year is about 10 percent of what Nike grosses on his shoes.. why would they throw away that amount of money away?  

Kyrie shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence as KD.. they are on two different levels..  a Kyrie shoe will sell about as good as CP3's and superflys.. 

Back
Top Bottom