• Weatherman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Edit.

There is a 15 on NDC and I just added to cart so they're available.

Last edited:
^^^^his contract has expired already. He could've easily taken that picture without the sandal lol. Jk idk I just want him to stay with the swoosh so bad I'm making something out of nothing. Who knows.

Last edited:
For what its worth, I think that KD's sigs are more "wearable" over the last 4 years for the average 'joe" than Lebron's sig. I don't see that changing really if things remain the same meaning they both stay at Nike. Lebron has his fans, followers, and loyalists, but I see KD being every bit as successful, popular, and having his "own" mark and brand if he sticks with swoosh. This second fiddle garbage is really too overstated IMO. Barkley and Pippen and numerous other guys in the 90s coexisted with Jordan and Nike, and I am not sure LBJ is even on Jordan's level. Penny did great and even continues to after the fact with his line, even with the popularity of Jordan and JB.

Let's be clear, Durant is better off with NIKE on a worldwide basis even with Lebron in the mix than he would be on his own and clear #1 with UA. I cannot imagine the thought process being otherwise. I don't think for a moment people will completely shift their allegiance from Nike to UA if KD moves, and if anything it will open the door for someone else and Nike. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Guess we shall see. lastly, I can see many more kids, youth, and younger people flocking towards the KD6s and 7s casually( maybe even for hoops) than the LBJ 10, 11,12 .

Last edited:
For what its worth, I think that KD's sigs are more "wearable" over the last 4 years for the average 'joe" than Lebron's sig. I don't see that changing really if things remain the same meaning they both stay at Nike. Lebron has his fans, followers, and loyalists, but I see KD being every bit as successful, popular, and having his "own" mark and brand if he sticks with swoosh. This second fiddle garbage is really too overstated IMO. Barkley and Pippen and numerous other guys in the 90s coexisted with Jordan and Nike, and I am not sure LBJ is even on Jordan's level. Penny did great and even continues to after the fact with his line, even with the popularity of Jordan and JB.

Let's be clear, Durant is better off with NIKE on a worldwide basis even with Lebron in the mix than he would be on his own and clear #1 with UA. I cannot imagine the thought process being otherwise. I don't think for a moment people will completely shift their allegiance from Nike to UA if KD moves, and if anything it will open the door for someone else and Nike. Just my opinion. Feel free to disagree. Guess we shall see. lastly, I can see many more kids, youth, and younger people flocking towards the KD6s and 7s casually( maybe even for hoops) than the LBJ 10, 11,12 .
I disagree now that UA has offered KD stakes in the UA company, 300+ million and a share of the company that supplies a very large amount of athletes clothing and shoes is huge. Yeah he might lose some casual sneaker wearing fans but if done right he should gain alot of young players and kids, shoes will be cheaper and that's what he wanted anyway. UA is a successful company and their products are decent, I could understand the argument of him staying with Nike if he was an entertainer of some sort but he's an athlete which UA'S gear specializes in.
Nike is just a name, it just shows people don't care as much about the shoes as the name. I wonder if the KD7s had the same design with UA brand name would people still cop? I know I would.

Last edited:
The fact that KD hasn't signed yet with 325 mil and an ownership stake on the table says a lot...

Mainly that the actual offer (if there is one) probably isn't nearly as amazing.

Last edited:
Mainly that the actual offer (if there is one) probably isn't nearly as amazing.
Exactly I love Nike the only brand I own but I would have signed that contact in a heartbeat and then bought all the nikes I wanted. If that is the offer then it must be based on incentives that he won't be able to make with UA and waiting for Nike to make a decent offer. That 125 million difference between KD and Lebron isn't that big considering for 1 Nike makes more Lebrons and 2 Lebrons were $50-70 more than KDs.

Best color way and won't get dirty as quick as the other colors
Yeah the color way is definitely nice, but I would think they would get dirty faster than my GG's because the 35k is a lighter shoe. Whatever the case I think I'll be good though my USA's are still white no yellowing whatsoever but I don't wear the same shoe too much either

dem kyries gotta come with a pepsi colorway 
smokin.gif

I'd swap Kyrie with CP3 or Blake. We don't need two Cavs Nike sigs or Clipper JB ones.

Back
Top Bottom