Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Ikr! Where is team early on the cbts joints? Kinda crazy for a release less than a week away. Hype me up to cop then proceed to talk about protecting this house. :lol:

I'm saying tho! Man... I'm just trying to see the next wave of cw's, but with the UA deal on the table, who know's if we'll ever get to see them. I haven't cared for a KD shoe in a grip.

Its not official and the longer it goes its looking like he wont leave.

Interesting he wore nike from head to toe in his public appearances like he aint have nothing else to wear.

Would be funny if adidas come in and steal him from both companies

Its not official and the longer it goes its looking like he wont leave.

Interesting he wore nike from head to toe in his public appearances like he aint have nothing else to wear.

Would be funny if adidas come in and steal him from both companies

I would do the same thing personally since a return is imminent.

Its a pretty major situation for nike. I cannot see them letting him go.

We joke about nike not needing kd and just plugging another player in his place but this is kevin durant. The current mvp and probably the best player in the nba in a couple of years.

You do not let players like that get away. I dont care how elite nike thinks they are.

Kd did them a favor by signing for less in his first contract. Its nikes turn to do the same.

They raise the prices on **** quality retros they should be able to afford all of their top 3 athletes to get paid.

He has the cleanest image out of all them as well

Nike would be idiots to let him go

People bring up brand loyalty and how alot of us buy whatever nike puts out.

What about these athletes?

I bet some of these athletes think like niketalkers as well when it comes to brand loyalty case in point kd snubbing a higher contract at adidas for nike

We joke about nike not needing kd and just plugging another player in his place but this is kevin durant. The current mvp and probably the best player in the nba in a couple of years.

You do not let players like that get away. I dont care how elite nike thinks they are.

Kd did them a favor by signing for less in his first contract. Its nikes turn to do the same.

They raise the prices on **** quality retros they should be able to afford all of their top 3 athletes to get paid.

Lmao @ him doing nike a favor.

You do know that prior to 2013 his line never brought in more than $50m?

Nike basketball isn't even the workhorse of the brand.

They don't need the 2nd best basketball player of his generation, they just need to keep dropping dope designs.

Remember nike was just fine without Tracy Mcgrady, AI and arguable Kobe throughout a good portion of his prime.

Lmao @ him doing nike a favor.

You do know that prior to 2013 his line never brought in more than $50m?

Nike basketball isn't even the workhorse of the brand.

They don't need the 2nd best basketball player of his generation, they just need to keep dropping dope designs.

Remember nike was just fine without Tracy Mcgrady, AI and arguable Kobe throughout a good portion of his prime.

Domosirchazzo! You on board for a few pairs?

Is there any sneaker on the market priced at $115 and below bringing in $50 million? How much did folks want/expect from a Nike at that price.

Is there any sneaker on the market priced at $115 and below bringing in $50 million? How much did folks want/expect from a Nike at that price.

If I could sell for 434k units I would be pumped. I know jordan does this every holiday month but that's alot. Lastly I love the 7 so all is irrelevant. See you lose sight when worrying about other people. I just stay in my lane and cop what I like. I like the cbts and was on the fence but it's looking like a go. Do we have any other reviews besides the sneakeraddicts video?

It's Nike and not the player.

For years KD had an ugly sneaker that most people didn't buy. Now all of a sudden Nike needs him?

They need Michael Jordan.

Do you buy Derrick Rose's or DWade's sneakers?

The KD 7?

Two at the most.

I love the silhouette but haven't seen any c/w's that drive me crazy.

I'm contemplating just grabbing the GGs and doing an ID in case that great c/w never comes.

Ok maybe I'm crazy but this is the 3rd best "new" nike besides the lebron 9 and 11. A little ahead of the kd 4

Back
Top Bottom