Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
OKC can offer the most money to Durant based on his bird rights. If money talks, there is zero chance that Washington sniffs Durant unless through a sign and trade, but that probably isn't happening.

But hasn't some info been listed in another thread stating that Harden, Kyrie, and possible PG where all suppose to be getting their own Nike signature shoes?

PG was more deserving of a sig shoe than kyrie IMO.

George and harden before irving

Harden could be real marketable

Have a commercial with him and reggie watts beings brothers from different mothers or something and have watts provide the music and production of the commercial

Kyrie hasn't done anything in the league to warrant getting his own sig. Just a few commercials and ASG MVP. He's a hype creation so far. Dude couldn't even get his team to the playoffs in the weakest east in years.

Was about to say. As of now kyrie has not had any success in the NBA. Don't know where all the "next man up" talk is coming from.

Kyrie has that smile nice guy/good guy typ personality. Almost Isaiah Thomas/Magic Johnson like... He's wayyyy more marketable than PG and Harden. Those two don't have a on camera personality. Have you seen their FL ads? Turrible! Add the resurgence of Cleveland, I can see it!

Kyrie has that smile nice guy/good guy typ personality. Almost Isaiah Thomas/Magic Johnson like... He's wayyyy more marketable than PG and Harden. Those two don't have a on camera personality. Have you seen their FL ads? Turrible! Add the resurgence of Cleveland, I can see it!

This

Can't market somebody who has the personality of a cardboard box, no matter how good your on court game is

You got like 300 people in here ready to jump off a cliff if he leaves to goto UA and people buying every colorway of this shoe, even the ugly ones, because it might be his last and you're saying KD isnt marketable?

You got like 300 people in here ready to jump off a cliff if he leaves to goto UA and people buying every colorway of this shoe, even the ugly ones, because it might be his last and you're saying KD isnt marketable?
Don't argue with BC. Just block and move on

KD himself isn't marketable.

That's why all those storylines and catch phrases feel so forced.

"KD is not nice" "summer is serious"

"PB&Js, Maryland crabs and meteorology's?"

Nike has to concoct such bs to compensate for this guy being a complete bore.

The colorways are nice but the only campaign that isn't ridiculous is the aunt pearl.

You know what's boring? This thread ever since the UA deal surfaced. I hope he stays, but I can't knock KD leaving for a deal that lucrative.

Last edited:
You know what's boring? This thread ever since the UA deal surfaced. I hope he stays, but I can't knock KD leaving for a deal that lucrative.

Ikr! Where is team early on the cbts joints? Kinda crazy for a release less than a week away. Hype me up to cop then proceed to talk about protecting this house. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom