• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where did this info come from though?
it's all still speculation 
nerd.gif

Nike still has rights to produce the rest of the KD VII colorways correct?
Like how Adidas can still make their kobe models, yes. They just need to remove the kd logo and the kd 7 moniker.

The adidas kobe 1 is now the crazy 1 and kobe references are gone from the crazy 1

Like how Adidas can still make their kobe models, yes. They just need to remove the kd logo and the kd 7 moniker.
The adidas kobe 1 is now the crazy 1 and kobe references are gone from the crazy 1

That's what I thought..thanks

Repped

You know, for some reason it never crossed my mind that they would have prototypes to show him. I'm curious about what the design team whipped up.
Apparently he really enjoyed his visit to UA. He was only planned to stay for an hour or so, but ended up staying much longer and working out in their products. I'm not sure if they whipped something up or if he was trying out existing bball shoes. I could see him ballin in the Clutchfit Drives....

Yeah but why would they? They've have to take all the Durant references off of future KD 7's. They aren't going to spend money to do that. They will probably sell what they have already made at deep discount or ship them to outlets and move on.

Curious to see if UA uses KD as a bridge to poach as many Nike Designers as possible...if I'm Nike, I'm locking all my people into non-compete clauses!

Yes the athletes name on the shoe plays a big part but if a designs wack....it's wack!!!

Ehhhhhh. Nike can liquidated existing inventory of the kd 7. Removing the kd likeliness would mean some retooling tho nike owns the KD35 logo/trademark so that wouldn't have to go.

Last edited:
Curious to see if UA uses KD as a bridge to poach as many Nike Designers as possible...if I'm Nike, I'm locking all my people into non-compete clauses!

Yes the athletes name on the shoe plays a big part but if a designs wack....it's wack!!!

Enough selling power makes ugly designs sell.
A lot of the sig shoes are ugly at first sight. They only grow on us after seeing them non stop and enough colors come that they eventually match our liking :lol:

Some people buy a shoe just because it has the athlete attached also.

Okay next Thursday we can start to worry some more :lol:

Lol yea. For a we know, nike could have produced all of the colors they wanted for the kd vii
The biggest suffering comes from those who want ids

UA should just redo the kd 4 but comfier. All the same colorways. Just replaces the swoosh with UA made to look like a swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom