Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I feel your pain bro, I wanted to wait but after seeing them pics I need those.
Pockets gonna make me wait. *insert old buddy off the Simpsons waiting gif*

This cw has so much meaning to me. It will make up for the Miami Hurricanes 9s and I need a pair of shoes bad like green is so underrated imho

thanks for holding me down..so many hatets on nt.The gg is by far best kd 7 u til nerf drops.Kd fav and leo chang.Kd always wanted all redshoes,especially because of his blood aphiliation...
roll.gif

Hi fellas,

First time poster here in this forum. Loving the KDVIIs so far. Recently copped the easy money down here in Australia and doesnt seem to be moving units here. Still FSR since released yesterday.
I guess everyone went all out on the AJXX9.

Cant wait to get my hands on the easy money, hopefully tuesday at latest.

http://www.nikestore.com.au/kd7-653996-330

The KD VII model is great. Everything about it is great, fit, design, even the box. But these first few colorways don't have me excited really. Only colorway I really like are the 35k. Anyone else agree?

Also what colorways are coming up next after the Easy moneys?

The KD VII model is great. Everything about it is great, fit, design, even the box. But these first few colorways don't have me excited really. Only colorway I really like are the 35k. Anyone else agree?

Also what colorways are coming up next after the Easy moneys?
I'm guessing now KD has renewed his contract we should seeing some dope colorways.

The recent concerns over the white mesh (those in this thread who have worn their USAs, and have had trouble cleaning them) will keep a lot of people away from them. With all of the color ways to follow, I am hopeful that Nike will keep away from the white as much as possible.

I am excited about the next wave of color ways.......Now that he's got that big contract, Ill expect to see at least 30 color ways of the 7s

The recent concerns over the white mesh (those in this thread who have worn their USAs, and have had trouble cleaning them) will keep a lot of people away from them. With all of the color ways to follow, I am hopeful that Nike will keep away from the white as much as possible.

I am excited about the next wave of color ways.......Now that he's got that big contract, Ill expect to see at least 30 color ways of the 7s
View media item 1170101Word? I wore my usa joints about 3 or 4 times. No complaints on them as far as cleaning. Then again I wear my shoes like 2 to 3 hours when I'm out and about. I think you could easily clean the toe cap with a soft toothbrush and some mild soap. Use cold water and presto viola magic- pair should be back to pristine condition. Rest of the shoe is synthetic and won't get dirty.

Last edited:
Word? I wore my usa joints about 3 or 4 times. No complaints on them as far as cleaning. Then again I wear my shoes like 2 to 3 hours when I'm out and about. I think you could easily clean the toe cap with a soft toothbrush and some mild soap. Use cold water and presto viola magic- pair should be back to pristine condition. Rest of the shoe is synthetic and won't get dirty.
Word? I wore my usa joints about 3 or 4 times. No complaints on them as far as cleaning. Then again I wear my shoes like 2 to 3 hours when I'm out and about. I think you could easily clean the toe cap with a soft toothbrush and some mild soap. Use cold water and presto viola magic- pair should be back to pristine condition. Rest of the shoe is synthetic and won't get dirty.
A few people some pages back, stated they had difficulty removing dirt from the mesh on their USAs.......anything with white mesh (and it looks beautiful on a lot of shoes) is a deal breaker for me. Nowadays, I try to balance appearance with low maintenance when it comes to shoes

Idiots over there. Its also available in kids sizes. They can't read?
Nike has pulled this weird stuff off before. When they launched the Lebron 11 Low Lava, they left out the "also available in kids sizes."

Probably just a big mistak.

Last edited:
anyone notice that Nike.com has the Easy Money pair with a "LIMIT 2 PER CUSTOMER"  instead of the usually limit one per customer? hmmm... seems like they produced a lot of these. hehe! easy cop for everyone i guess.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted, but I googled the product code of that AJ KD7 lol and this came out. From Area 51 on FB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom