Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
That's the info that's been on the Basketball revolution calendar for like 6 months. They always have the shoe and a product number way ahead of time, but the dates are usually off until they start to update them when retail stores make announcements. And sometimes they'll have the wrong color code with the wrong color listed or a slight mistake like that until closer to release date. It's a good guide tho. When they update it the first week of January it will have releases listed out to like November of that year, so they get a good estimate of legit info really early. This has been the case the last two years at least

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

The mesh on the easy moneys is going to be impossible to clean!GG are impossible to get a stain off!Red gets darker almost Black!wake me up when new cws are leaked!

I'm not sure what some of you all be doing in your kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji] but my GG's, 35k's and even USA's are all in mint condition. Granted some of you all may be wearing your 7's in a heavier rotation than me, I'm still not as hard on my sneakers.

I got a strong feeling these easy moneys are going to be flooded!He took less per year from nike than ua,because royalties with nike would add up to more at the end of the day!Smell super gr beware!Remember how the seat pleasant vi was everywhere!He now makes more money the more units he can move!Good for kd,bad for the consumer.I feel bad that i dont want a shoe when i find it everywhere on the launch locator.I think most sneaker collectors are guilty of this.

KD VII Sand Dune 
nerd.gif

Top right of the screen, you'll see your username with a down arrow next to it.  Hover over it then select Change My Avatar from the menu.

Thanks man! @van-nostrand! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.

Just gotta be patient, last year we didn't get a shot of KD with wave 2 of the KD VI until mid-September.

Of course they couldn't say anything anyways until the contract business was resolved.

I hope they bring the nerf back!This time it would be cool if the basketball backboard were fiberglass or clear instead of non translucent.I can only imagine how good the n7 and Aunt Pearl will look.Cant wait until more pics leak.When i saw the kd vii would bring the strap back,i knew people would be all over these like 4

I hope it looks better than the wheat ext kd vi!Hi guys im new here!can somebody tell me how to change my avatar?

Thanks man! @van-nostrand
! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.

I hope they bring the nerf back!This time it would be cool if the basketball backboard were fiberglass or clear instead of non translucent.I can only imagine how good the n7 and Aunt Pearl will look.Cant wait until more pics leak.When i saw the kd vii would bring the strap back,i knew people would be all over these like 4

Mods need to ban this IP address. Same SneakerJesus, SneakerGang(joined today) and now this SN. Being a cancer to the community. :smh:

I personally don't believe there's necessarily going to be another wave of KD VII shown soon but rather up coming releases one at a time as they typically do with all Nike sig shoes. The revealing of the first five pair was something done to showcase the initial launch of the KD VII and something's to look forward to. But more colorways will obviously start popping up soon because they have to.

Thanks man! @van-nostrand! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.
Why don't you stop wondering why Nike is being so secretive and just ask your boy Leo Chang or one of your insiders at Nike?

happy.gif

I hope it looks better than the wheat ext kd vi!Hi guys im new here!can somebody tell me how to change my avatar?

Thanks man! @van-nostrand
! My fav kd vii has to be the global games.Im waiting for new colors to be announced.I wonder why nike is being so secritive?This time last year their were tons of colors floating idk.Kd vii is reminding me of the hype for the kd iv.

Mods need to ban this IP address. Same SneakerJesus, SneakerGang(joined today) and now this SN. Being a cancer to the community.
mean.gif
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! this is non-sense he can't have gotten banned and be back that quick
mean.gif

The kd lifestyle is terrible this year.The red pair has a little potential.

I had those when they first released. We had a ext last year. I don't want a yearly series of the concept. We already have denim and floral ones...smh. I want something different and new.

BTW Where was all this wheat love when they came out the first time? Now everyone wants them or other shoes like them. I've been there and done that. Give me something new.

I really want to like this shoe. I love max zoom but personally it looks like a old folk person kinda shoe, its the strap that turns me off. I would love an all black version of to though. 

Back
Top Bottom