Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Orange lace swap from that extra set not enough?

The mesh part is silver so I would keep the silver laces in there. Should've done that Hyperposite/heel part of the midsole and lining burnt orange. All three of my iD has same color on the mesh and Hyperposite so I need something different.

Last edited:
KD 7 Texas

Via @utbasketballeq
I cant tell if the orange is actually burnt orange or the wack orange used on the KD6.

I was really hoping for the 7s to have a pair like the 4s. These look to me just like the 5s all over again. Ill still try to get them but I was hoping for more.

Anyone have an idea on a release date for these?

That looks nice but you'll never catch me wearing any of the UT pairs.

Also looks a little too similar to the V, in my opinion. Surely they can do better.

"GR trash" 
laugh.gif
  I laugh at this because if it would have been just called "trash" I'd see no issue with it.  Throwing GR on the front of that would seem to imply that anything but limited/quickstrike ish is basically trash.  OK...

Yes they could have done more with the Texas pair, but man...  I like the clean and simple look.  Would rock the hell out of them on court

Texas looks like it will probably be my first KD 7 purchase. Clean colorway. I'm a sucker for silver and orange.

no disrespect to those that like GRs. But I do associate a lot of the simple team shoe type of color ways with a "GR look" and ultimately not attractive to me. The generic color schemes are sort of redundant across diff shoes and personally I'd rather have something that pops if I'm wearing a shoe with a specific color. hence wanting an all burnt orange pair. or the global games are a GR that doesn't come off as generic GR looking. diff strokes I suppose.

Last edited:
The Texas pair isn't bad, but I was definitely hoping for more of a burnt orange and white look like the KD IV. The sad thing is is that the players will probably get a burnt orange PE version that's like 10 times nicer halfway through the season, just like what happened last year with the 6 :/

We should never worry about CWs this early in a sneakers life cycle. No one and I mean NO ONE saw the Ligers coming last year until it leaked. I couldn't even imagine such a CW/concept before I saw it. Nike will cook up something.

Reactions: ct3
Back
Top Bottom