Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Nike needs to have some creativity all the nike signs with the squiggley lines are getting annoying they are all boring I've only copped ggs all the rest have been lame

KD 7 Texas

Via @utbasketballeq
those look like some GR trash. need to be burnt orange based and have a longhorn logo (although we all know the longhorn logo is no longer, as far as being on KDs goes)
then again, i think most of the colors released so far look like generic, GR trash, so maybe I'm just being a negative nancy.
Def need to be burnt orange mesh.. Like the Metalic Foamposite but the 3 contrasting grey doesn't work. Easy pass unless can cop deep discount.

Can't wait for the Bad Apple release.

Also just noticed the Easy Money tongue has a orange liner. Reason the orange shows through. Really like this design and hope it shows on some more colorways.

Well all hope lost on the TX edition seems the V was the last close to burnt orange we will ever see again

restock on USA KD's on eastbay for anybody who still wants them...looks to be a FSR but says backordered and expected to ship 9/26

I only picked up the GG's. I need to cut back on buying shoes... I'm already at about 40 pairs for the year. I think I have a problem... a sole problem. I'll prob wait to see what the aunt pearl and ASG's will look like.

A bunch of Bad Apples already up on ebay. When is the official release date. Looks like it's going to be another GR's which I likes!

The hits just keep on coming 
laugh.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kd-nerd-t-shirt/pid-1536431/pgid-10266563

Designed by Russell Westbrook

roll.gif

this shirt is turrible bowties? this as bad as wearing the tie shirt
You know you already got a matchy matchy outfit for these.
there's no way i'm wearing a bowtie shirt, but i've got a longhorns outfit that i still need shoes for because i keep passing on, i'm waitin on them trainers til i can see the VIIs in person SBD says it's burnt orange but idk

did not know the black red mint colorway was the bad apples. thought they were gonna have purple in them

Back
Top Bottom