Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
I get that man, definitely makes sense. I've only copped the 7s on a deep discount so far (calms and now the 35ks). I tried to show love with that CT sale I saw. Just seemed like nobody was even excited about it! Lol 106$ for 35k degrees is the best deal I've seen, but maybe y'all already had em! Speaking of which I have a delayed shipment email...anybody else get that or shipment confirmation?

A lot of the regulars here got the 35ks pretty cheap a week early from Sports Authority back when they originally dropped. Can't remember the exact price, I think it was like 20% off with free shipping so it was a pretty sweet deal at the time.

I get that man, definitely makes sense. I've only copped the 7s on a deep discount so far (calms and now the 35ks). I tried to show love with that CT sale I saw. Just seemed like nobody was even excited about it! Lol 106$ for 35k degrees is the best deal I've seen, but maybe y'all already had em! Speaking of which I have a delayed shipment email...anybody else get that or shipment confirmation?
A lot of the regulars here got the 35ks pretty cheap a week early from Sports Authority back when they originally dropped. Can't remember the exact price, I think it was like 20% off with free shipping so it was a pretty sweet deal at the time.
it was $20 off with free shipping. cant complain

The Uprisings.
pimp.gif

Uprisings will be copped. As dope as the Aways are, doesn't anyone feel as if they might pass due to them being too similar (color blocking wise) to the VI?

Yeah...not an OKC fan, not a Knicks fan, not a Mets fan.

They do look pretty good though, but I think that's just the shoe design
laugh.gif

Putting in work trying to see if there are 2k shoes again this year.... Forgot how much I loved the game

same. just hate to go down a rat hole not knowing what the milestones are, if there are even any. i haven't seen anything confirming a kd7 shoe at all. but don't want to wait and miss out

It's becoming more and more likely the Uprisings will make it pair number three. Still waiting on what's coming for Christmas 
nerd.gif

The Posite is nice but not a fan of the upper color. Another pass.

They basically took the "Hulk" V and transferred over to the VII with some changes.

I wonder if Nike plans on going giving every general release KD a "nickname". So far the only true themed pairs have been the USA's and Global Games.

But when have nicknames ever truly had a theme? You can say the Same for mad Jordans and LeBrons too.

Back
Top Bottom