• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What The KD7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1492. Columbus day sale.
Ohhhhh. 
laugh.gif
 SA don't know he didn't really discover anything.

I emailed that Simon dude, he said those Blue/gold KDs are dropping but in limited quantities......
Nah that's not a good joke....

Last edited:
Columbus Day is basically just an excuse for mattress sales and Italian pride parades. Half the U.S. doesn't recognize it as a holiday anymore. Scandinavian Vikings landed on the continent 500 years before Columbus, and they didn't kill the natives
indifferent.gif

/OT rant

So I'm not a big fan of $30 socks but the ones for the Uprisings look pretty good...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it
laugh.gif

Man those look just like all the other socks. If you buy one you midas whale buy all of them. And no I will never spend more than 15 for some socks. Sorry for being judgemental but I feel like that's a waste of money especially in cold weather which is upon us.

Jackson Ellis decides your faith on whether you chose by nike or jb. Sorry for spoiler but have 7 games left in the season since nuggets are terrible. Oh yeah got a sprint endorsement :lol: We all know how that was so iffy on 2k14.

About to grind since I'm back in the house from errands. Will update later [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]128074[/emoji]

Last edited:
what are these ones again?? sorry if this was answered all ready 

BLACK/METALLIC SILVER/PHOTO BLUE/HYPR CRIMSON

Columbus Day is basically just an excuse for mattress sales and Italian pride parades. Half the U.S. doesn't recognize it as a holiday anymore. Scandinavian Vikings landed on the continent 500 years before Columbus, and they didn't kill the natives
indifferent.gif

/OT rant

So I'm not a big fan of $30 socks but the ones for the Uprisings look pretty good...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't thinking about it
laugh.gif

the military does and i'm enjoying the 4day
smokin.gif

Off topic but..
KD has a fracture in his foot and is going to be out 8 weeks. Meaning he will miss about 20 games of the season!

Well I guess he'll have more time promoting the 7. Seriously doe. I wish him a speedy recovery.

On the 2nd season. Signed with my blazers and we kick asz and taking names. Also averaging about 26 pts a game and my overall is a 87.

[emoji]9996[/emoji]

So...

There hasn't been any indication that there might be a 2k kd7, but ppl are still coming in here giving video game updates?

Am I missing something?

I had the same fracture in my foot last year around this time. I opted not to have surgery and it was an 8 week recovery. They told me if I went with surgery it would of been a 4-6 week recovery. KD is obviously a superior athlete to everyone on this board so I believe he'll be ready to go in that 4-6 week time frame.

What does being a superior athlete got to do with how fast your body heels? He's not a superior being, no one's going to risk aggravating their injury trying to get back early.

Last edited:
Being a "superior athlete" surely wont help you heal any faster. I think 3 or 4 players got injured a month or 2 after I did and they all made it back to a good enough level of play, except DRose. Westbrook also took a while with his various follow-up surgeries, if I recall correctly. And, just because they came back doesnt mean they were 100%. They would miss games dealing with soreness, swelling, pain, etc. Everybody heals differently & everybody's body reacts differently to injury regardless of projected timeframes.
The thing he does have going for him is the opportunity to have 24/7 specialized treatment & therapists with him every step of the way. That does help, but only so much for each person. The body will still dictate the process as it sees fit regardless of how much therapy you throw at it.

I also fractured a bone in my foot VERY long time ago. No surgery needed, but man that little break was probably the 2nd most painful injury I had. The season is long, KD should try to heal up 100% before attempting to get back. I actually like what DRose did. The Bulls were in the playoffs & needed his help badly. People had projected that he would've been back and started to rag on him for not coming back after the average time. He only came back when he felt he was good & ready. KD injury is much different, but I hope he does what's best for him & not just what's best for OKC

Back
Top Bottom