Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Well I guess he'll have more time promoting the 7. Seriously doe. I wish him a speedy recovery.

On the 2nd season. Signed with my blazers and we kick asz and taking names. Also averaging about 26 pts a game and my overall is a 87.

[emoji]9996[/emoji]

no shoe contract? My bad i need to catch up with what's the latest on the shoe deal

anyone think global games for bad apples is a good/fair trade?

seems both sold out pretty quickly and both colorways have a decent amount of hype behind them...

Bad apples are everywhere online and I walked in and got mine at the mall yesterday. Whoever gets the globals wins.

:lol: not trying to rain on anyone's parade.

But last year a whole new thread needed to be created to deal with all that 2k madness.

It seems kinda silly to start all that up with no indication of them continuing the contest.
I'm unsure but Jackson Ellis basically said he wouldn't give the contract to a undrafted rookie. So I guess if you put in the work during the second season you should have one by mid season or something

Nobody crying and blaming Nike for him injuring himself like how they try to crucify adidas when DRose got injured? Guess it's not a two way street when it's Nike.

To be clear, I never blame a shoe company on an injury. That's stupid.

No Luck on Global Games. had in cart but could not check out.... Everytime

Nobody crying and blaming Nike for him injuring himself like how they try to crucify adidas when DRose got injured? Guess it's not a two way street when it's Nike.

To be clear, I never blame a shoe company on an injury. That's stupid.
To be fair, the Nike employee that tweeted that was fired, so Nike knows it wasn't cool.

Really?  At our Rookie Camp they told us the person was fired, as a warning to beware of our social media presence.

NIKE LIED TO ME!

Disregard, move on.

(Maybe they just gave him a stern talking to?)

anyone think global games for bad apples is a good/fair trade?

seems both sold out pretty quickly and both colorways have a decent amount of hype behind them...

No! Global Game values around $250 and up. Apples are still, pretty much everywhere.

No! Global Game values around $250 and up. Apples are still, pretty much everywhere.

Where have you seen 250. The most ive seen is 180-190. But if the dude is getting the GG. He better take that deal and RUN!!!

how do they look in person? 

Imo. The color looks amazing. The swoosh and the tongue logos are my favorite part of the shoe. The hints on black are placed perfect. My only complaint are the laces, straight black laces would of been better.

Back
Top Bottom