Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
They still have some KDs on nrml.ca for $113 shipped (ca to usd conversion)

Full size run of Cave purples, size 9 - 13 of uprisings, 10.5 - 13 in Aways, 13 in Good/Bad apples

I was itching for the Ponyhairs but I finally seen em in person and they had a more orangish-brown look to them

I like the predominantly tan pairs better

I was itching for the Ponyhairs but I finally seen em in person and they had a more orangish-brown look to them

just ask to see all the prs in your size and pick out the best one to tailor fit your likes

just ask to see all the prs in your size and pick out the best one to tailor fit your likes
laugh.gif
mix and match pairs.
can you actually do that? wait didn't someone do that with their Lebron XIs

:lol: If you have them at home but I doubt you can in the store, I think someone said they did it with some Js in the store.

My black suedes haven't gotten much wear...slush and salt outside and a bull terrier dropping white dog hair like a dry Christmas tree drops needles
laugh.gif

ill probbaly sit em on like i have my 5s and 6s theyre nice but they do have a jeremy scott feel to em. 

Not running this post and being away for a bit has knocked me off my game. Looks like there is a lot going on with the 7. I'm really liking the BHM pair, interested to see that sole up close. All Star Pair is a go to me, colorway doesn't blow me away but it could have been worse. Aunt pearl looks good to me, I like that they change it up and don't just make all pink and slap a logo on it. That start looks different, I'm on board for those.

If that posite is a Pearl color or has a pearl effect i am 100% in for AP
Yes, it does appear to be a Pearl effect. I think there are a lot of times, that the pics that are leaked prior to release typically don't do a shoe justice. There are many that look much better in person, than even the official nike pictures as well. So, I'm pretty sure this AP will be solid! Everyones entitled to an opinion as well...and as much hate as their has been on the All Star KDVII, I also think it will be one that really POPS in person. That chrome/reflective posite, will be much more eye appealing in person..than it possibly could in pics.

Back
Top Bottom