Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weatherman

• Electric Eel/Easter/Flight

• What The KD7

• Total voters
Does anyone think the wtkd 7 will be better than the wtkd6? I'm wondering if I should just pull the trigger on the wtkd 6 or wait for wtkd7 to be released

Does anyone think the wtkd 7 will be better than the wtkd6? I'm wondering if I should just pull the trigger on the wtkd 6 or wait for wtkd7 to be released

I don't tnink the WTKD7 will be half as wild and vibrant as the 6. The 7s have mostly been solid colors outside of the pony hairs.

Do we even know if there will be a wtkd 7?
nerd.gif
There better be.  This is my favourite model KD and the *could* do some great things with a WTKD.  Of course that doesn't mean Nike will put any effort into it

Do we even know if there will be a wtkd 7? :nerd:

No clue.

But judging by the Aunt Pearl's lead...........

Who knows, there might not be any "Florals" either. (Instead it was the EXT "Pony Hair")

Damn.

EDIT:
Although- there was the IG leak of upcoming releases where there's another KD7 EXT for 2/12.

(How many EXT were there for the 6? I only know of the "Florals")

Last edited:
i miss the cws like they had on the 6 i still feel like the 7s are more in line with the cws of the 5

No clue.

Who knows, there might not be any "Florals" either. (Instead it was the EXT "Pony Hair")

Damn.

EDIT:
Although- there was the IG leak of upcoming releases where there's another KD7 EXT for 2/12.

I think 2 for the 6:

Florals

Gum Rubber

Do we even know if there will be a wtkd 7?
nerd.gif
No clue.

Damn.

EDIT:

the VI had 2, in retrospect, the Kobe 8 also only had 2 yet got 4 for the IX, Lebron X got 4 yet the XI only got 3 so you never know, we do know that there's the sheet with the Floral on there and we've seen the Paul Bunon/birthday EXT

Dang finally won a raffle. Only 1 size 14 bhm at a hoh I don't get how that happens but oh well at least I'm guaranteed my pair.

the VI had 2, in retrospect, the Kobe 8 also only had 2 yet got 4 for the IX, Lebron X got 4 yet the XI only got 3 so you never know, we do know that there's the sheet with the Floral on there and we've seen the Paul Bunon/birthday EXT

Is the 2/12 EXT pair the florals for sure now?

Back
Top Bottom